27th August 2011, 06:07 PM
cool star

Fee structure offered for M.Com course? Last date to pay the fee and the subjects that are being offered?

I want to know what is the fees structure offered for M.com course and the last date to pay the fee and subjects offered

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the fee structure of B.Ed programme?
  2. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  3. Detailed information, fee structure, model question papers and scholarships offered by GRE?
  4. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  5. What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?
  6. Which are the mass communication institutes? What are the subjects offered? What is the fee structure?
  7. Details of courses offered by Maharaja college? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which are the undergraduate courses offered by ISBF? Fee structure of those programmes?
  9. Procedure and admission fee for B.Ed course?
  10. Detailed fee structure and courses offered by IFBI? I have scored 56% aggregate and want to make a career in banking domain
  11. Which are the correspondence B.Tech courses offered by Thapar university? Procedure to enter in the course? Fee structure for it?
  12. What is the fee structure and duration taken for completing Masters in Psychology? -- [New]
  13. Last date to get admission for M.Com course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Fee structure of BDS course offering by JMI Delhi?
  15. What is the fees for admission in M.Com Part II?
  16. Fee structure of IFBI course? What are the courses offered by IFBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. CS course after M.Com and pursuing IWAI inter? Fee structure and subjects?
  18. Information regarding the courses offered by IFBI? Fee structure for these courses?
6th January 2012, 05:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure offered for M.Com course? Last date to pay the fee and the subjects that are being offered?

Your query does not contain any information on the name of the institution/university of which you want the details and without the information we are not being able to guide you in proper way.According to guwahati university the fee structure of this course is around Rs 6200/-.
6th January 2012, 07:02 PM
saurabh.dhyani

Default Re: Fee structure offered for M.Com course? Last date to pay the fee and the subjects that are being offered?

sorry sir you have not provided the full details like university/college name. so, it is unable to tell the exact fees and subjects as different college/university have different-2 rules.
best wishes
thank you.
26th February 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure and process of admission in b.com in delhi university wid correspondence?pls reply soon
10th March 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FEES STRUCTURE OF M.COM IN IGNOU?? PLS REPLY
25th June 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

completed b.com now so i want to do ICWA and also m.com in corespondence so how i waqnt to study and in m.com which courses should i prefer
26th June 2012, 10:31 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

The main eligibility criteria to study M.Com is that you need to get minimum 60% marks at graduation level.
The main preference is given to students coming from commerce background.

Since you have not mentioned the name of the college/university you have applied therefore i have uploaded the fee structure of a college on my own to give you a rough idea about the fee structure of similar colleges.

Please go through this one. This might help you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M_Com - Fee.pdf(401.9 KB, 121 views)
23rd February 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I wanted to know about the fee structure of pg cource M.COM in Banaras Hindu University. Plz rply fst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?