6th March 2013, 04:43 PM
shkhatter

Procedure and admission fee for B.Ed course?

Sir/Madam,
Please guide the procedure and the admission fee for the B.ed course (correspondence)offered in your university as I am an graduate and a cooordinator with ateaching experience of 15 years and now look forward to be a b.ed.
Kindly guide the subjects offered as i am psychology hons graduate.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  3. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  5. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  7. How to get admission in B.Ed? What is the admission procedure?
  8. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  9. Admission procedure, fees, hostel charges and hidden fees for under graduate B.Tech course? -- [New]
  10. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  11. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee structure of B.Com(Computer) course? Admission procedure of the course?
  13. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? What is the procedure?
  14. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  15. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  16. Which are the B.Ed colleges in Orissa? List of all the government and private colleges?
  17. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  18. Admission procedure, placement scenario, Fee structure and top colleges for course in Fashion Technology?
23rd May 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and admission fee for B.Ed course?

I m graduate in human genetics. I want to do b.e.d ? Plz tell me the procedure for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?