28th June 2010, 02:41 PM
pankaja kc

What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?

Hi myself pankaja. i completed my BE degree in ECE. 2010 passout branch.so now i want to join for vlsi courses. so please tell me exactly the courses offered, duration of the course, and the fee. please reply as soon as possible.......

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  2. List of courses offered in USA after completing BDS? Whta's the fee structure for the same?
  3. Details of courses offered by Maharaja college? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which are the undergraduate courses offered by ISBF? Fee structure of those programmes?
  5. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  6. Is there any availability of weekend B.Tech degree course for working diploma holders? Names of the courses and the fee structure?
  7. Which are the job oriented courses after completing B.Com degree? What is the fee structure?
  8. Branches offered in M.Tech that is related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation course? Criteria for admission in good colleges? Fee structure in M.Tech courses?
  9. Criteria for admission in sound audio engineering? Where are the courses offered in Mumbai/Maharashtra? Approximate fee structure and period of the courses?
  10. Information regarding the courses offered by IFBI? Fee structure for these courses?
  11. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  12. Detailed fee structure and courses offered by IFBI? I have scored 56% aggregate and want to make a career in banking domain -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the MBBS degree courses offered by Russian and Chinese colleges?
  14. Available courses in US for candidates of B.Pharm in India? Fee structure of the courses?
  15. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  16. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBA courses in IGNOU? How to apply for the course after completing Hotel Management?
  18. Fee structure and courses offered in B.Tech for a student from other state? What is the mode of the exam? -- [New]
6th August 2011, 06:28 PM
suchiii

Default Re: What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?

After completing B.E you can get good job,but if You want to do further study then courses are..
MBA ,Mtech ,fee structure of MBA depends on the college You get for doing MBA degree.Generally MBA fee will be high,you can do MBA from CAT,MAT or other entrance examinations conducted for admission in MBA.
6th August 2011, 09:27 PM
sg1991

Default Re: What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?

Dear friend, after completing B. E. in ECE, you can go for M. E. or M. Tech. (M. Tech. is preferable.) For this you have to give GATE examination in EC branch during prefinal or final year of your engineering or after completing B. E. You will be given a GATE score card which is valid for 2 years. Depending on your GATE score you will get the institute and the subject.

You can do M. Tech. in VLSI, Embedded Systems, Digital Communication, Communication Systems etc. The duration of M. Tech. course is 2 years (4semesters). IITs are the best institutes for pursuing M. Tech. The fees depends on the institute.
6th August 2011, 09:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaja kc View Post
Hi myself pankaja. i completed my BE degree in ECE. 2010 passout branch.so now i want to join for vlsi courses. so please tell me exactly the courses offered, duration of the course, and the fee. please reply as soon as possible.......
dear friend,

after completion of your b-tech course you have some good higher study scope like

JRF
SRF
MBA
M-TECH
MS
PHD

if you have GATE or CAT score then it is possible.

thanks.
24th December 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

can you give the detail about ms 2year course and fee details in VIT..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?