17th November 2011, 09:39 AM
manish kumar singh

Fee structure and scope of CS course? Duration of this course?

Hi
Cs related
I am B.com second year student. I want cs so let me know scope and fees, Duration and package.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and scope of CS course? Duration of this course?
  2. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  3. Fee structure and Duration for Testing course after completion of BCA? What will be the scope of this course?
  4. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  5. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  7. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  8. Fee structure and duration of BAMS (AM)? Names of available scholarships for this course?
  9. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  10. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  11. Scope and fee structure for doing M.Arch in NICMAR?
  12. DOEACC O level course details: Procedure to join, fee structure, course duration, centers?
  13. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  14. Scope, fee structure, duration and application for Diploma in Herbal Medicine and Siddha?
  15. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  16. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University? -- [New]
  18. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
19th November 2011, 10:03 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure and scope of CS course? Duration of this course?

You can join for the foundation level now. You need to register by March if you want to take the exam in December 2012. The fees for this level is Rs 3600. For the next level since you are a commerce student the fees is Rs 7000. The course basically gives an insight on the various laws governing a company. On completing the course you can join as a legal advisor to any company.
30th December 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the income for cs? who has only done with b-com and cs education.
17th January 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

what is duration of cs?
11th February 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I have no any proof of my 10th and 2 qualification and i also know about bpp course, but i want to know that if i take addmission in bpp course in month of march 2013 so after completing bpp course may i get addmission in graduation in this year 2013. Because i want to take addmission in graduation this year in any condition. Please send me answer of question on my e-mail id ([email protected]). I will always remain very greatfull to you.

Your's Sincerely

Ved
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?