17th March 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Scope and fee structure for doing M.Arch in NICMAR?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I planned to do post graduation course from NICMAR in M.ARCH.but i do not have complete information about this courses.like
q-fee structure of this course?
Q-scope of this eild after completed this course?
O-fee structure of this course?
With regards
BHANUVATI VISHARIA

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  2. Information about the post graduation course from NICMAR?
  3. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  4. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR?
  5. Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it?
  6. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  7. Fee structure of 2 years Post Graduate course of NICMAR?
  8. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and duration? I have completed 12th this March
  9. How may I find civil engineering jobs even after scoring less marks in my graduation?
  10. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  11. How to enter in NICMAR college? What is the fee of the college?
  12. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is NTPI? Scope and Fee structure of this NTPI being a candidate having completed BE in ECE?
  14. What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?
  15. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  16. Can I register for intermediate course of CS for this December exam if I appeared for T.Y.B.Com exam in the month of March? What is the procedure and fee structure of the CS course?
  17. How to go for MBA in NICMAR? I am pursuing Civil Engineering
  18. Any scope for getting admission in any university after scoring 272 BC C reservation category? Fee structure of it?
4th February 2018, 01:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and fee structure for doing M.Arch in NICMAR?

Scope and Fee Structure for doing courses in NICMAR:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, only below mentioned courses are offered in NICMAR. They are as follows,

> Post Graduate Program in Advanced Construction Management
> Project Engineering and Management
> Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management...etc.,

Hence, I am providing you a link where you may find detailed Fees and Payment Schedule for respective courses.

Click here for Fee Structure

You can find the detailed eligibility criteria, Schedule and Process of admission of all these courses from the link that is mentioned below.

Click here for Detailed Information

Further Enquiry :-
Ph. No: 020 66859166/ 270/ 271
Email ID: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?