30th September 2010, 04:24 PM
salma.

Fee structure of XAM exam? How to register for the exam?

what is the fee for xat2011 exam for me to get register?

Related Questions:
  1. How to register myself for NMIMS entrance exam?
  2. What is the fee structure for CPMT entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  3. Is it possible to register in CA while doing B.Com? What is the procedure to register and what is the fee structure?
  4. What is the fees for ICWA intermediate course?
  5. Can I register for intermediate course of CS for this December exam if I appeared for T.Y.B.Com exam in the month of March? What is the procedure and fee structure of the CS course?
  6. What is CPT entrance exam fee structure?
  7. Fee structure and last date to register for CPT Exam?
  8. How to register for IPCC after clearing CPT exam? What is the fee structure?
  9. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?
  10. Is there any weekly exam for correspondence studies in Akmer Rajasthan? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  12. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by JIPMER? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  14. What will be the fee structure to join ICWA course? Last date to register for this Exam?
  15. How to register in a good company for internship of two months? Is there any reputed company in Vishakhapatnum? It's fee structure? -- [New]
  16. Should I register for CPT exam again? What is the procedure for it and how much fee is to be deposited?
  17. After B.E(Mech) how can I apply for RRB exam? When does the exam start? Procedure for conducting the exam?
  18. Is a HP domicile eligible for UPMT? How much percentage reservation is there for outside state candidates? What is the fee structure?
8th April 2011, 08:07 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Fee structure of XAM exam? How to register for the exam?

Sorry,XAT 2011 was already conducted on 2nd January 2011 in 33 centers.

Registration

In order to register online for XAT, the candidate has to visit the following website
"XAT Registration"-click here. The XAT Registration page opens up wherein the candidate has to fill-in the online XAT form.The information to be provided includes personal details and payment option details.

But since the exam has already been conducted hence the registration for this exam has been closed.So,you can only go through the XAT next year.The above site will provide you more details.
30th June 2011, 05:18 PM
nikhilpatidar

XAT was conducted on every year of 2 January.Please type correct exam name.

Registration Process of XAM:
-i)Candidate have 12TH passed with any state.
ii)Candidate have minimum 60% marks in board.
iii)Age limit of this exam in between (18 to 24) years.
23rd September 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

where i get xat form?
26th September 2011, 11:18 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend

Sorry,XAT 2011 was already conducted on 2nd January 2011 in 33 centers.

Registration

In order to register online for XAT, the candidate has to visit the following website
"XAT Registration"-click here. The XAT Registration page opens up wherein the candidate has to fill-in the online XAT form.The information to be provided includes personal details and payment option details.

But since the exam has already been conducted hence the registration for this exam has been closed.So,you can only go through the XAT next year.The above site will provide you more details.
so better luck next time
so here you need to watch daily news paper for details of this type of exams
good luck
27th September 2011, 11:04 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
Its Xat not Xam
This exam is already over better try next year
you can appear this exam after graduation in any discipline.
there is no age limit bar,.

good luck.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?