29th November 2011, 07:39 PM

Should I register for CPT exam again? What is the procedure for it and how much fee is to be deposited?

Dear Sir ,
I hve already regtd for cpt exam from last two years but i hve not attemptd the cpt exam . Pls let me know that will i register again or not ? .if not then wht is proceedure and require form for same and how much fee to be deposited .

Bhagwan Dass
Chandigarh

16th December 2011, 03:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I register for CPT exam again? What is the procedure for it and how much fee is to be deposited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Dear Sir ,
I hve already regtd for cpt exam from last two years but i hve not attemptd the cpt exam . Pls let me know that will i register again or not ? .if not then wht is proceedure and require form for same and how much fee to be deposited .

Bhagwan Dass
Chandigarh
Since you are already registered, you do not need to go through the registration process again. However, to appear in the Common Proficiency Test-CPT, you will have to fill up and submit an examination form before the last date.
Since you are registered, you don't need to pay examination fee separately as the registration charge of Rs. 1000 includes Rs.500 as examination fee.

The test is conducted twice a year, in the month of June and December and to appear for test conducted in any of these months, you must apply on or before the last date, notified by ICAI.
13th March 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I register for CPT exam again? What is the procedure for it and how much fee is to be deposited?

what is the percentage required for ca exam in class 10 n 12exa
24th April 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
My Friend has registered for CPT exam in april 2009 and did not clear it,and now she wants to give the exam in December 2012......
Should She has to register again?,and if yes please tell me the procedure..........
8th August 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

i have clear the cpt exam in 2007 so i want to start my c.a again in 2012.can i have to appear in cpt again.
20th August 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared cpt in 2007 and due to some reasons i have not appeared in ca will i have to appear again in cpt
21st June 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir what is the last date of cpt registration on december exam
16th October 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

How can you fill the form cpt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?