3rd May 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Government Sector if I am working in Trunky project as process executive and project engineer with 2 years of experience?

sir, i am working in trunky project as process executive & project engg.& i have 2 yr. exp.
i am looking for job in government sector so how can get ajob in government sector.
plz. help me.

27th September 2011, 11:51 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in Government Sector if I am working in Trunky project as process executive and project engineer with 2 years of experience?

if you want to join in government sector then you have to appear in written examination conducted by a particular sector/ first you have to select few government sector where you want to join and where you may be recruited that means you fulfill the criterion of the post for which the company recruit.

after that you have to wait for the notification for the post for which you are eligible. for this regularly visit the organization website so that you can get recent updates about the post for you.when the notification will come and if you fulfill the eligibility criterion then apply for the post. through written examination and interview you will be recruited for the most. generally for this types of job experience not so much necessary. but some time experienced candidates are preferable.

otherwise government organization recruit few number of experienced candidates in a particular field. it may be walk in interview or there may be examination. you may try for this with your experience.

so many candidates are looking for government job. so you must be good enough than the other to be selected for job. you should have very good technical knowledge as well as basic knowledge and problem solving skill. try with hard and soul surely you will get good government job.

best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?