10th June 2011, 05:03 PM
FAZEELA

Fees and donation for MBBS course in ACPM Medical College of Dhule Maharashtra?

What is the fees and donation for complete mbbs course in acpm medical college of dhule mahaashta?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Pure Genetics courses available in Maharashtra?
  2. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  3. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  4. How to do M.E from best college in Maharashtra? I am pursuing TY in SSVPS computer engineering in Dhule
  5. What is the cost of studying medicine in India?
  6. MBBS Private college fees structures including donations near Nanded , Maharashtra?
  7. Admission in MBBS is possible with 104 score in MHCET? In which college can I get admission?
  8. What is the total fees structure of MBBS? How much is the donation and total fee of 5 years?
  9. List of good private institutes for MBBS course? How much is the donation and fees?
  10. Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Donation amount and course fees of BAMS at DMIMS College? -- [New]
  12. Will i be getting admission into any medical college through management quote offering 12 lacs?
  13. How many MBBS seats are available in government medical college in Delhi, Maharashtra, and Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  14. Donation free mbbs colleges
  15. Can I get MBBS seat with donation?
  16. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  17. Admission in MBBS course in government college in Maharashtra after scoring 143/200 in Maharashtra CET? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?
  18. Minimum fees per annum for doing MBBS in governemnt as well as private college? List of such colleges in Maharashtra?
17th February 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fees and donation for MBBS course in ACPM Medical College of Dhule Maharashtra?

i want admission for mbbs in ACPM Dhule,kindly tell me the yearly fee and donation.
21st June 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fees and donation for MBBS course in ACPM Medical College of Dhule Maharashtra?

What are fees for MBBS in ACPN Dhule
21st June 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What are fees for MBBS seat in ACPM Dhule through ASSO CET
12th August 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

fees structures of ACPM medical colleges dhule
14th January 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee and the donation for acpm,dhule
24th January 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the cost of general medicine pg donation of acpm medical college,dhule
1st April 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What are fees for MBBS seat in ACPM Dhule
please convey the reply on [email protected]
or
7th April 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for mbbs in acpm & how much quota for sc from other state
3rd May 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

how mark of neet exam 2013
17th May 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i get any college in india to give 3 lac donataion and 2 lac fees
29th May 2013, 08:05 AM

I want to know, fees and donation for mbbs course in acpm medical colllege, plz reply as soon as possible
23rd June 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

How many fees for MBBS in ACPM through manegment as well as in Asso- cet?
29th June 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

pls give me full details of admission in acpm with fee and donation
23rd July 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

p c b complsery ok
13th August 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

can i get the admission in mbbs , i got 48% in hsc and how many donation you want ,, can reply me in id [email protected]
16th September 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

what is the time for 1st day for new admisations for 1st year?
21st September 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Available seats in ACPM Medical collage
7th October 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

college of 1st year mbbs started or not ?
8th October 2013, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

I want MBBS direct admission in acpm plzzz tel me donation of acpm
13th May 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

what are the fees and other expenses in your a.c.p.m. medical college,for other than maharashtra boad student.
19th May 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the fees and donation of this colledge on 08053047666
nd we are able to pay only maximum 15 lakh donation for my per daughter.......so if donation of your institude is in my budget then call me plzzz i had 2 daughters nd both are seek to take admission in your colledge
9th June 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me donation of dhule medical college on my no 9413993045 I want my daughters admission
31st August 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Plese tell me donation and fees for mbbs course as fast as posible...plzz on 7759821704
13th September 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I got 3078 rank in eamcet and I want to join in ACPM MEDICAL COLLEGE. My father can't pay more than 10 lakhs of donation and yearly he can pay 3 lakhs. So plz say will I get admission in that??? My number is 9701687292
26th August 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I want MBBS direct admission in acpm plzzz tel me donation of acpm 9463101870
6th May 2016, 05:02 PM
sagar Bhagawan sawant

What is the fees and donation for complete mbbs course in acpm medical college of dhule mahaashta?[/QUOTE]
27th June 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir we cannot pay more fees and donation, need to know as my daughter got 329 marks in need exam, so what is the fees and donation if got admission. my mobile no. 7041206124.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?