14th June 2013, 06:35 PM
snk12

How to do M.E from best college in Maharashtra? I am pursuing TY in SSVPS computer engineering in Dhule

i am persuing t.y in ssvps computer engg in dhule [nmu] I want to do m.e from best college in maharastra guide me about method of study,schorship,gate entrance exam,fees

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for Aeronautical Engineering in Sanjay Education College of Engineering in Dhule?
  2. How many colleges are available for M.Pharm in Q.A?
  3. Fees and donation for MBBS course in ACPM Medical College of Dhule Maharashtra?
  4. List of colleges in Pune for Lateral Entry in B.E.?
  5. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  6. Can I do MSc Mathematics by distance education from Pune University?
  7. Am I eligible for State Government Engineering College of Maharashtra through MH-CET being a candidate having completed 10th class from Uttar Pradesh and pursuing 12th class in Maharashtra?
  8. B.Ed form dates & fees and colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  10. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  11. Solved question papers with answers of Talathi exam?
  12. Is it a good choice for me of opting for Hardware and Networking course after completion of MCA course?
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  14. Which engineering colleges can I get in maharashtra with a MHT ET score of 81 and AIEEE score of 55?
  15. Which government college is suitable for me after scoring 117 marks in MHT CET? List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  17. Is Jorhat Engineering College good to pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Which are the colleges of Engineering in Pune?
  18. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?

30th December 2017, 06:10 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.E from best college in Maharashtra? I am pursuing TY in SSVPS computer engineering in Dhule

As you are in third year right now, so you can start preparing for GATE exam right now.

While in final year of graduation, you can apply for GATE exam.

Some of the best institutes in Maharashtra for pursuing M.E. are:
  • IIT Bombay
  • Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur
  • College of Engineering Pune
  • Veermata Jijabai Technology Institute Mumbai
  • Pune Institute of Computer Technology Pune
  • KJ Somaiya College of Engineering Mumbai
  • Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology Mumbai

Fees of these institutes is around 1 lakh per year except IIT Bombay. IIT Bombay has fee structure of about 50 thousand per year.

To crack GATE exam, solve previous year question papers as much as possible.

In addition, refer some good reference books for preparation like:

GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering: Computer Science and Information Technology 01 Edition (English, Paperback, D. P. Nagpal)
Price: Rs.535

GATE 2015 - Computer Science & Information Technology (With DVD) 2015 Edition (English, Paperback, GKP)
Price: Rs.835

GATE Guide Computer Science & Information Technology Engg 2016 2016 Edition (GKP)
Price: Rs.895

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?