10th March 2011, 11:07 PM
LLSHARMA

List of good private institutes for MBBS course? How much is the donation and fees?

please tell good private institute for mbbs course and how much minimum college donation and after addmission total how much fees.

Related Questions:
  1. Donation fees of MBBS course in Private Colleges?
  2. MBBS Private college fees structures including donations near Nanded , Maharashtra?
  3. What is the cost of studying medicine in India?
  4. Minimum donation and fee required to get a chance in MBBS private college for direct admission?
  5. What is the total fees structure of MBBS? How much is the donation and total fee of 5 years?
  6. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  7. Minimum fees per annum for doing MBBS in governemnt as well as private college? List of such colleges in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  8. Will I get a medical seat in Merit after scoring 180/200(medical cutoff)? Fee structure for admission in those colleges?
  9. Fee structure of studying MBBS in Tamil Nadu including donation college fee? List of banks providing loan for the whole cost involved?
  10. Fees and donation for MBBS course in ACPM Medical College of Dhule Maharashtra?
  11. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  12. List of private MBBS colleges with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the maximum donation for MBBS in private college in Karnataka
  14. Information about private or management quote seats in MBBS with minimum fees of about 2-2.5 Lakhs PA?
  15. Cut off marks list of all BDs and BAM colleges in Gujarat? What is the donation and fees? When are the forms available?
  16. What will be my fee structure to get admission in MBBS course through COMEDK?
  17. What is the fee structure and donation fee in KIIT for MBBS?
  18. List of the private medical colleges for MBBS with minimum fee structure and affiliated by MCI II?
20th April 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good private institutes for MBBS course? How much is the donation and fees?

i want the details regarding the fees and the donations required for getting in admission in the private medical colleges in maharashtra?
please give me the detail in this website- [email protected]
27th May 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good private institutes for MBBS course? How much is the donation and fees?

i want the details regarding the fees and the donations required for getting in admission in the top private medical colleges in india
please give me the detail in this website- [email protected] 9871882937
15th June 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: List of good private institutes for MBBS course? How much is the donation and fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSHARMA View Post
please tell good private institute for mbbs course and how much minimum college donation and after addmission total how much fees.
TELL ME EARLIER....Please..........
20th June 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

during admission councelling , is given information about management seats?
20th March 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

what are the fees of private college in maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?