30th November 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Fees of Mahindra Institute, Kolkata to prepare for Bank PO & SSC? When new batch starts for this year?

Hello sir, I want to prepare for Bank PO and SSC exam simultaneously from Mahindra Institute, Kolkata. What is the fees of Mahindra Institute for Bank PO & SSC? When new batch starts for this year?

4th December 2016, 10:44 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fees of Mahindra Institute, Kolkata to prepare for Bank PO & SSC? When new batch starts for this year?

Mahindra Institute, Kolkata is well known and reputed institutes in coaching. It offers various kinds of courses. New Batch starts on every wednesday. For admission, You should apply at least 10-15 days before. Fees is different for each course. You can complete Bank PO course within 3-4 months with total fees approximately Rs.12,000/- for entire course.

Bank PO Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Your age should be between 21 to 30 years.

Facilities Provided by Mahindra Institute, Kolkata
- Limited Students In Each Class
- Material Kit Free of Cost
- Provide Computer Certificate
- Smart Lab Facility
- Mock & Memory Based Test

Exam Syllabus
- English
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
13th April 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fees of Mahindra Institute, Kolkata to prepare for Bank PO & SSC? When new batch starts for this year?

How much is the fee for admission in combined course and whether it can be given in installment?
19th May 2018, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

How much is the fees for admission in combined course in Mahendra institutions
1st June 2018, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

I am a b.com (H) student, please tell me about company job. If mahendra is related to coaching of company job, and tell me admission free, placement, etc
1st June 2018, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

I am a b.com (H) student, please tell me about company job. if mahendra is related to coaching of company job, and tell me admission free, placement, etc
17th June 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I have one supplementary exam left , could I able to join Mahendra institute for banking course?
28th February 2019, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a agriculture student. I'm finding for agriculture banking. Can you help me
5th June 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I AM A BSC CANDIDATE FINAL YEAR 2019 MY NAME IS MEGHA DAS I JOIN BANKING AND RAILWAY TEACHING WHAT IS TUTION FEES AND DETAILS
24th June 2019, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I AM A B.COM(HONS) CANDIDATE 1ST YEAR 2019 MY NAME IS MOUMITA MAHATA I JOIN BANKING AND RAILWAY TEACHING WHAT IS TUTION FEES AND DETAILS TO : [email protected]
4th July 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Want to meet you and pl. Give your address with land marking and mobile no. near to sealdah or bidhannagar
Mobile 9002995447
5th July 2019, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

What is fee in Mahindra institute for banking exam
And .. timing
5th August 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees for admission..?
26th February 2020, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How long the classes run in a day?
5th July 2020, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

How many fees required for banking classes only?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?