19th February 2017, 07:41 PM
Sijal Acharya

Fees per semester to study M.Sc Biotechnology from KIIT, University? When to apply for it?

Hello sir, I want to study M.Sc Biotechnology from KIIT, University. Please provide me detail about fees per semester for it? When I can apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Course fee and counselling fee for kiit? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee structure of KIIT for 2015-2016 sessions
  3. Fee structure and total number of seats available for B.Tech in KIITEE?
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student?
  5. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  6. Total fee structure for B.Tech along with the hostel fee?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  8. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  9. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  10. What is the fee structure for B.Tech software engineering?
  11. Course fee for b.tech in kiits per annum and hostel charge?
  12. Subject to choose for M.Sc? University to apply in?
  13. Present semester fee and hotel fee of B.Tech course in KIIT?
  14. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  15. What is the fees for B.Tech course in KIIT University?
  16. Total expenses including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges to study B.Tech(Biotechnology) in KIIT University?
  17. Fee expenses of MBBS per annum in KIIT University?
  18. Centres offering Integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology after BSc Biotechnology? When and how to apply?
14th March 2017, 08:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees per semester to study M.Sc Biotechnology from KIIT, University? When to apply for it?

1. The fee structure of Master of Science in Biotechnology in KIIT University is 55,000 per semester. It is of four semesters. Admission is done through KIIT entrance examination.

2. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Biotechnology is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in science, engineering, pharmacy etc.

3. Official website is: Link.

4. Application form are available in month of February to March.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?