6th September 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

A female candidate is eligible to join Indian Navy after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering. So, am I eligible to join Indian Navy? I am a female candidate. Is there any entrance which I can clear and join Indian Navy? Any reservation or relaxation for female candidates?

11th September 2019, 07:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A female candidate is eligible to join Indian Navy after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

No, female candidates are not eligible to join Indian Navy as per UPSC NDA/ CDS examination notification. Only unmarried male candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a government recognised board are eligible to apply for UPSC CDS/ NDA examination. So, being a female candidate, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy.
12th September 2019, 07:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A female candidate is eligible to join Indian Navy after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

No, after diploma in Electrical Engineering you are not eligible to join Indian Navy.
You have to pursue bachelor of engineering/Technology degree course from recognised University.
After your degree you can join Indian Navy if you qualify CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC in two stages including written examination and Service Selection Board interview.
Age must be in between 19 years to 22 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?