7th September 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Which field is better between industrial engineering and civil?

please tell me that which field is better?either industrial engg or civil

Related Questions:
  1. Which field is better between industrial engineering and civil? -- [New]
  2. Information about M.E? Which course has more scope in industrial field?
  3. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  4. Where to get industrial 6 months training during 3rd year Civil Engineering?
  5. Which field is the best after doing civil engineering?
  6. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  7. Cutoff marks for M.E course for MBC candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad?
  9. Guidance to pursue Industrial Training in NCR being a Civil Engineering candidate?
  10. Which stream to go for after scoring an IIT JEE rank of 2103?
  11. Am I eligible for merchant navy after graduating in industrial engineering?
  12. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  13. Am I eligible for M.E Computer Science after doing PG through distance education?
  14. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in the field of Designing and Construction field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 70% of marks?
  15. What is best after doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to pursue higher studies in overseas after doing B.E Industrial Engineering
  17. Any possible difference between Biotechnology and Biomedical?
  18. Can I do M.Tech. in Civil Engineering after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering?
29th April 2015, 11:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field is better between industrial engineering and civil?

Let me clear you one thing that each stream of engineering has its own pros and cons. Every stream is full of career and job opportunities.

Its not that civil engineering is good and industrial engineering is bad.

Selection of engineering discipline totally depends upon you career goal and the field in which you want to shape up your career.

From my point of view both fields are equally good. Select the course as per your interest rather than on suggestions of others.

You will perform well if you find interest in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?