4th August 2013, 05:55 PM
nt thapa

How to join AMIE exam for B.E after completing diploma in electrical engineering

sir,
i am from nepal. i have completed diploma in electrical engineering ( 3 yrs). i want to join AMIE exam for B.E..will it be possible to study from nepal ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join AMIE exam for B.E after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  2. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  3. How to join AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  6. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering
  7. How can I get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. How can I join AME after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Entrance test for admission in AMIE? -- [New]
  9. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  10. How can I join AMIE after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. How to join AMIE after completing diploma computer science and engineering
  12. How to join AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering
  13. How can I join AMIE after completing diploma in tool and die engineering?
  14. How to join AMIE after completing diploma Mechanical Engineering with 82%
  15. How to join B.Tech AMIE? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
22nd April 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join AMIE exam for B.E after completing diploma in electrical engineering

I am a diploma holder in electrical engineering with experience of 12 years. Please guide me regarding specific course in profession of Power plant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?