27th April 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Which field should I select further after 10th having interest in Bike and Electric Appliance repairing?

I like to make new things and i even i like to repair my bike or any electric appliance with my own sir so i would like to ask you that which field should i select further??

27th April 2016, 09:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field should I select further after 10th having interest in Bike and Electric Appliance repairing?

I would like to suggest you to complete your class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 50% marks from recognised board and then appear in the Joint Entrance Examination to get admission in Automobile Engineering Course. Otherwise you can join diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of class 10th by qualifying the entrance exam conducted by Polytechnic College in your state.
28th April 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which field should I select further after 10th having interest in Bike and Electric Appliance repairing?

my name is Suraj poudel and my interest is in wrestling and fighting not personally I love it professionally I am 17 years old so please guide me to a good path for my needs .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?