29th November 2012, 07:08 PM
SOMYA.JAIN

What subjects can I choose in class 11th after scoring 9.0 CGPA in science

I have got 9.0 cgpa in science but i hate maths. What subject i can choose in class 11?

7th January 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What subjects can I choose in class 11th after scoring 9.0 CGPA in science

what stream i shall chose if i am getting 8.6 cgpa in 10 but i hate maths
1st June 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What subjects can I choose in class 11th after scoring 9.0 CGPA in science

what subject i choose if i get 9.4 cgpa in science if i want to become ias
25th October 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What feild should i go in if my cgpa is 9.6 in class 10 and A1 both in Mathematics and Science???????????????
28th May 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

how can i choose science stream sujects (medical) for 11th.please tell me,hindi or physical education
8th April 2015, 09:05 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

In the first i would like to congratulate you for your nie performance in the 10th std.
As you have got 9.0 cgpa which is appreciable.And you don't have worry about selection of streams in 12th std.

There are mainly four steams are available in 11th std which are ARTS,Science with Math/Biology,Commerce.You can choose any of them as per your choice and the field of interest.
But from my point of view if you are interested in technical field then you should go for the Science with maths streams as it is essential for the engineering courses.
And if you are interested to go into a management field then you should go for the Commerce streams otherwise for the career in medical field you can go for the science with Biology streams.

All the streams have same importance and values but you are eligible to select any one of the available choices.
Hope you will definitely select only on the basis of interest and passion.
8th April 2015, 10:00 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOMYA.JAIN View Post
I have got 9.0 cgpa in science but i hate maths. What subject i can choose in class 11?
Since, you hate mathematics, I advice you to take any of the following subject combinations

1. Pure Science (Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry)

2. PCBComp(Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Computer science)

3. Arts stream

4. Commerce stream

If you prefer last two streams, you can not go for medical field.

Decide your subjects accordingly to your interest and life time ambition.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?