31st December 2009, 10:47 AM
sindhusha

Filled the address coloumn in small letters in AIEEE form. Rejection possible?

Sir,i have filled my aieee form 2010.The problem is first i have filled the address coloumn in small letters.Later I corrected half address to capital letters while the remaining is in small letters.This ended with a lot of mess in address coloumn.My lecturer warned of not getting the form scanned and the rejection of the form. In case this happens what is the immediate step that has to be taken? so,please help me sir.

24th January 2010, 11:03 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Filled the address coloumn in small letters in AIEEE form. Rejection possible?

How do you did this mistake I am unable to understand,however you have done a big mistake your form will surely be rejected.

However, accoding to latest news,CBSE (aieee unit) will ask for sending the thumb impression, fathers signature missing (if any) etc. on a blank paper, they will communicate to you by sending a letter to your address which you have given in the form.

But problem is that you have done mistake in your address then how they will ask you for correction or how they will communicate you.

However,Once, contact at the details given below:-

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092
Ph: 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087

Or e-mail to Mr.pritam singh (he is for controlling special cases like you) at- [email protected]
Or e-mail to Mr.mittal at- [email protected]

Best of luck
24th January 2010, 07:26 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Filled the address coloumn in small letters in AIEEE form. Rejection possible?

hi friend,

don't worry your form will not be rejected.

the scanning and sensing is done only for the dark circles that you make by pen or pencil,so if you have done those things in correct way then your form cannot be rejected.the things that you write is not sensed by the sensor.

then also if you are so worried then you can contact:

011-22246095, 22246087
Fax: 011-22246095, 22235775
24th January 2010, 07:27 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

hi friend,

don't worry your form will not be rejected.

the scanning and sensing is done only for the dark circles that you make by pen or pencil,so if you have done those things in correct way then your form cannot be rejected.the things that you write is not sensed by the sensor.

then also if you are so worried then you can contact:

011-22246095, 22246087
25th January 2010, 09:10 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

no your form will not get rejected be on the safer side and call the place for best guidance
26th January 2010, 06:22 AM
khusi

if you form gets rejected then you can not do any thing now because the last date for applying is over,
just pray that your form gets accepted
26th January 2010, 05:05 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

immediately contact the person below and discuss the matter with him.....
if required you may have to send an application to the authority mentioning your full address .......

Shri Pitam Singh
HOD(Spl. Exam)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2,Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj
Delhi 110 092,
Phone: 011-22235774

best of luck
27th January 2010, 03:07 PM
edward
Top Answerer

i think you have made a medium size mistake as it is already specified in the application form to fill it with capital letter. i dont whether your form will be rejected or not i suggest you to write a letter to the concern authority regarding this.
29th January 2010, 12:28 AM
priya143

hi,

don't worry your application form will not be rejected because of the reason that you have filled in small case.
the bubbles are only scanned with OMR scanner,not the address column,which is scanned by normal scanner.

also if the AIEEE authorities will find any problem with it ,they will send you a letter to correct your mistake.

so dont worry and just prepare for the exam.

best of luck
30th January 2010, 06:47 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

i don't think your application will be rejected because

bubbles are only scanned with OMR scanner,not the address column,which is scanned by normal scanner.
ok so don't worry just cheer
byee
30th January 2010, 11:02 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

i think that its not a very big mistake.....but only for ur satisfaction u can clear ur doubts by calling in aieee authority.
31st January 2010, 04:42 PM
sumitkumarinmit

your form in liable to be rejected because it's mentioned to fill them in capital letters ..
contact aieee if there is some any way try your best .........
31st January 2010, 05:22 PM
Aishwary

This is a big mistake your form is surely rejected.......
I can't understand You can do yhis type of mistake.....
Sorry try next year
9th February 2010, 09:56 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

you have made a mistake,
but for this mistake your form will not be rejected.
so prepare well for your exam.
13th February 2010, 12:56 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

no need to worry your form will not be rejected as if any problem occur at the time of scanning then the authority use to check the form manually.so dont think much about this and prepare well for exam
14th February 2010, 07:57 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

the scanning and sensing is done only for the dark circles that you make by pen or pencil,so if you have done those things in correct way then your form will not be rejected.
28th February 2010, 08:33 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

hi my dear friend,there is no problem if you ha write the correct then no matters wheater it is in small or capatil letter so dont worry.
18th March 2010, 07:11 PM
vanshu

no problem this time your form will not be rejected but friend i would like to suggest you that in future kindly follow the instructions given correctly
3rd June 2010, 04:46 PM
sarath menon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindhusha View Post
Sir,i have filled my aieee form 2010.The problem is first i have filled the address coloumn in small letters.Later I corrected half address to capital letters while the remaining is in small letters.This ended with a lot of mess in address coloumn.My lecturer warned of not getting the form scanned and the rejection of the form. In case this happens what is the immediate step that has to be taken? so,please help me sir.
sorry man i am afraid ur form will get rejected how did u fill it is small leter man......hmmmmm pray for god!!!!!!!!!! that it.... may be it wil work....
10th June 2010, 11:01 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

DEAR FRIEND........

I THINK YOU HAVE TO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT AND IT IS NOT A BLUNDER MISTAKE........AND IF YOU HAVE THE DOUBT PLEASE CONTACT TO THE AUTHORITY....

011-22246095, 22246087
11th June 2010, 01:08 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
no, your form will not be rejected unless the address you have written is not clear to read. Because the address you have written will be same written on your roll number. Also scanning is done only for dark circles not for the address.
11th June 2010, 02:42 AM
sanket mathur

Either you fill the form again or contact consult authority of AIEEE.
11th June 2010, 07:56 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear friend ,

dont worry !!!

it will be graded and scanned firstly the alphabets and than the circles and if they are different than handwritten are given first priority but as you have written small letters it won't matter as it is exactly scanned and than reported .

they ask to write in capital letters so that words will be more clarified.

but you have to fix this problem.

for more details , you can go through its official website http://www.aieee.nic.in

or contact them . address is provided in this link itself in contact us option.

hoping your problem to be solved.
feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve the problems.

cheers
1st October 2010, 12:32 AM
sanjusabu

Quote:
I don't think that your form will be accepted as you have a very bad mistake in writing your address. Anyway you can check your form status whether your form is accepted or not in the following link :-
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/...ppStatus.aspx.
29th December 2010, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

what should one fill in the complete mailing address column in aieee online form?also what should be written in the city and state column in the form?
6th January 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I have a doubt regarding the AIEEE form which i filled. In the back side of the form, i have written my school's address in small letters but it is very clearly visible. I wanted to know is there any chance of rejection of my form?? Apart from this everything else is correct.
Please reply..
9th January 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any persons whose aieee forms accepted inspite of writing their address in small letters in application form?
10th January 2011, 12:30 AM
rihhu
Member+

hi my friend
dont worry
you have not written the wrong address but you have written it in the small letters
and there is good news that address is not scanned by sensors so dont worry it will not be rejected

for more queries i have given the address try to contact them

011-22246095, 22246087

all the best
good luck
13th January 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

on the backside of the aieee form were it states to give details about the examinations passed or likerly to be passed do we have to give details of class 12th exams also... plz reply soon
27th November 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

REQUIREMENT FOR PHOTO
14th April 2012, 11:37 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

immediately contact the person below and discuss the matter with him.....
if required you may have to send an application to the authority mentioning your full address .......

Shri Pitam Singh
HOD(Spl. Exam)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2,Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj
Delhi 110 092,
Phone: 011-22235774

best of luck
27th April 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I filled my afmc application form in small letters.. will it get rejected?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?