5th May 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Fitter trade solved question papers of previous years for the post of skilled artisan which is held in Trichy?

sir i want fitter trade solved questionpapers previous year for the post of skilled artisian which held in trichy

21st January 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fitter trade solved question papers of previous years for the post of skilled artisan which is held in Trichy?

Hi friends. I want previous papers for any fitter model papers. If u r having that papers pls send to this mail id.
[email protected].
12th November 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fitter trade solved question papers of previous years for the post of skilled artisan which is held in Trichy?

Hi friends. I want previous papers for any fitter model papers. If u r having that papers pls send to this mail id [email protected]
6th July 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

dear sir! plese i want vizag steel plant jr.technition exam syllabus and model papers.
this is my gmail id: [email protected]
30th September 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, could you please send me the last 10 years question papers of ONGC recruitment for junior technician trainee-Fitter.
Plz mail me: [email protected]
10th December 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Please send me model solved question paper for fpsc exam for fitter trade id- [email protected]
15th September 2015, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, please modal question paper sand to me, I am in isro examination ITI Fitter Trade ,so my e-mail. Spsuresh6 @gmail.com
22nd September 2015, 08:54 PM
Brusoth

sir i want fitter trade solved questionpapers previous year for the post of skilled artisian which held in trichy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?