3rd November 2019, 08:23 PM
Hiruni Rashmitha

Is fluent English writing and speaking required for Air Hostess?

I'm Hiruni Rashmitha. My ambition is to be an Air Hostess. I'm 18 years old. I got credit pass for O/L examination and I have normal knowledge for speak in English. If I improve my English knowledge then will I able to achieve my ambition of becoming an Air Hostess?

9th November 2019, 02:05 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is fluent English writing and speaking required for Air Hostess?

Yes, fluent English speaking and writing skills are required for becoming Air Hostess but you don't need to get any certificate course for getting admission to Air Hostess training institute.

If you are fluent in English while speaking and comfortable in reading and writing, then you can apply for admission to Air Hostess training institute.

However, fluency in English is not enough. You will have to qualify these tests before getting admission to Air Hostess training institutes.
  • Initial Screening Test
  • Written examination
  • Group Discussion and Personal Interview
  • After passing these stages, you will become trainee for period of 2-3 months.

Some of the decent Air Hostess training institutes spread all over India are listed below.
  • Frankfinn Institute of Air hostess Training
  • All India Institute of Aeronautics, Delhi
  • Kingfisher Training and Aviation Services Ltd (KTA)
  • Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy
  • High Wings Aviation Academy
  • Skylark Institute of Travel
  • Air Hostess Academy Delhi
  • Airborne Academy
  • Inflight Air Hostess Training Institute (IAHTI), Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?