17th May 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How to become an air hostess? I've done 10+2 in Malayalam medium and could not speak fluent English

Sir/madam
I am aparna from kerala, i want to be a airhostess, my hieght 169c.m weight 50kg. I finished +2 in malayalam medium, i could not spok english fluently.
I want to get the job, what i do?

29th February 2012, 07:16 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How to become an air hostess? I've done 10+2 in Malayalam medium and could not speak fluent English

To become an air hostess you have no need to do any special course.English and personality is must compulsory in this line...
You have need to learn good spoken english and groom your personality.
some institute provide training for air hostess.
Frank fyn is a pioneer institute for air hostess training.Frank fyn have colloboration with several domestic and international air lines.That can help you for placement in reputed airlines
29th February 2012, 07:27 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How to become an air hostess? I've done 10+2 in Malayalam medium and could not speak fluent English

To become an air hostess you have no need to do any special course.English and personality is must compulsory in this line...
You have need to learn good spoken english and groom your personality.
some institute provide training for air hostess.
Frank fyn is a pioneer institute for air hostess training.Frank fyn have colloboration with several domestic and international air lines.That can help you for placement in reputed airlines
11th May 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an air hostess? I've done 10 2 in Malayalam medium and could not speak fluent English

Wheather I can become an airhostess? Iam wheat coloured girl.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?