15th May 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Institute of Forensic Science Mumbai? When are the classes going to be started?

How can I get an admission in institute of forensic science Mumbai in Mumbai and I have secured 96 percent in 12th in telangana and I want to know when are the classes going to be started?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Sc in Forensic Science in institute of Forensic Science Mumbai?
  2. Which exams to give to get into Forensics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  4. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  5. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  6. Can i study Forensics Pharmacy after B.Pharma?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science after 12th?
  8. Can I get admission for MSc Forensic Science? Which are the colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  9. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  10. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  11. Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?
  12. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  13. Procedure to enter forensics after BDS?
  14. Is it possible to do Master in Forensic Science or PG in Forensic Science in Mumbai? Details about the entrance test? Any entrance test for that?
  15. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  16. Which is best B.Sc Forensic Science college in Mumbai?
  17. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  18. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
20th June 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Institute of Forensic Science Mumbai? When are the classes going to be started?

I Am graduate in bsc biotechnology how to get admission in forensic science in mumbai university.
9th November 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Institute of Forensic Science Mumbai? When are the classes going to be started?

Can i get admission in second year in forensic science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?