1st January 2010, 11:44 AM
Prats

Forgot to keep an important document [a challan copy] with the JEE Application form, how to correct this mistake now?

I have forgotten to keep an important document [a challan copy]with the JEE Application form.. now how can i correct my this mistake? will my form be rejected?I have FILLED THE form online......

26th January 2010, 06:35 AM
khusi

Default Re: Forgot to keep an important document [a challan copy] with the JEE Application form, how to correct this mistake now?

you can send it again to the iit office and i think it will be accepted
30th January 2010, 11:01 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Forgot to keep an important document [a challan copy] with the JEE Application form, how to correct this mistake now?

Your question is incomplete you have'nt mentioned for which JEE do you have done such mistake,WBJEE or IIT-JEE or something else.

However,you have done a big mistake your form is liable to be rejected.

Hope it will not be rejected.

Best of luck
30th January 2010, 09:27 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

don't worry it is not a big mistake you can call the authorities of your region /zone or the mumbai authorities.....the contact number is given on the official website..........

then you will have to write an application to the authority and send the challan along with it ....and it will be accepted...........but do contact the authority for accurate information.....

best of luck
7th February 2010, 07:48 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

dont worry write an application to jee regarding your problem and with that application send a copy of your receipt
13th February 2010, 09:16 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

no need to take tension you can send the challan later with an application having your application form number.
13th February 2010, 11:48 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

you can clear your doubt by asking your councillor directly .. dont worry your form will not be rejected if you are as quick as possible
14th February 2010, 03:10 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

i think by now you may have got your admit card also,
15th February 2010, 12:16 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dont worry about that, you may write a application and send this application to concerned authorities. they will accept or contact you.
20th February 2010, 02:10 PM
rniveditha

it is ok ..there is no problem .they will still accept your apllication
13th May 2010, 12:05 AM
Senior Member+++

no problem friend you dont need to panic now also you can send that to them they will surely accepted
14th May 2010, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

hi
dont be frustate if you dont have the chalan copy with u and in case you didnt receive your admit card then contact the concerned authority and they provide the solution
ok all the best
17th May 2010, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Finally......i Got my admit card and thanks to god my form was not rejected......it was IIT-JEE application form....!!
15th July 2010, 11:52 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

I am not uderstamnding what your actually asking for ,what are you talking about the chalan..

I do not think think that there should be any chalan that you have to submit.
10th August 2010, 04:26 PM
prathamesh22

dude
contact the JEE via phone or email
send query abut it
they will help it out
best of luck for the future
30th March 2011, 05:04 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
don't worry it is not a big mistake you can call the authorities of your region /zone or the mumbai authorities.....the contact number is given on the official website..........

then you will have to write an application to the authority and send the challan along with it ....and it will be accepted...........but do contact the authority for accurate information.....

Thanks
22nd November 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i have forgot my challan no what shuld i do
25th November 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I by mistake sent my attested copy of 10th MARK SHEET(Does not contain birth proof) instead of 10th CERTIFICATE along with IIT - JEE Exam form. What should I do to rectify my mistake? Will my form be rejected?
26th November 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

while submitting the bank challan to the bank i forgot to sign and write the date of deposit in the bank challan and the bank challan is now with the bank
26th November 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I forgot to attach the copy of 10th class marksheet with IIT JEE Application form. how to correct this mistake.
16th January 2012, 12:28 AM
joblesswork

25th April 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i am not getting bank challan from site pl assist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?