29th January 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Will my form get rejected if I forgot to place my thumb impression on the form?

respected sir, i forgot to give my left hand thumb impression on the aieee form.can you plz tell me whether my form will be accepted or not?plz sir am waiting eagerly for ur reply.hope it will be optimistic. thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. Will my AIEEE form get rejected after forgetting to place the left thumb impression?
  2. Will the AIEEE form get rejected if forgot to place the Thumb Impression?
  3. Forgot to put the Thumb Impression in AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
  4. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if Left Hand thumb impression is not applied on the form? Can I apply again by filling another form?
  5. Will my AIEEE form get rejected due to the overlapped thumb impression?
  6. AIEEE form not given thumb impression -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether my application form will be rejected if thumb impression became incorrect in JEXPO application form? -- [New]
  8. Not affixed my left hand thumb impression at the prescribed column in the AIEEE application form.
  9. Forgot the left hand thumb impression in AIEEE
  10. Will AIEEE form be rejected if Thumb impression is smudged?
  11. What should I do after forgetting to place the thumb impression on the AIEEE form?
  12. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I forget to place the left thumb impression?
  13. Forgot to write fathers annual income in AIPMT form : Will my form get rejected?
  14. Will my form be rejected if date is not written in declaration?
  15. Could not put thumb impression due to bad health (plastered hand) in AIEEE form
  16. What is the way to get the admit card without having thumb impression in my AIEEE form?
  17. Will my VITEEE form get rejected if I forget to shade the year of birth? Should I send another form?
  18. Will my form for IIT-JEE be rejected having forgot to attach 10th class certificate along with IIT-JEE application form?
30th January 2011, 12:59 AM
abhimanyu2688

Default Re: Will my form get rejected if I forgot to place my thumb impression on the form?

Hello Friend,
It is mandatory to put the left hand thumb impression on the AIEEE form, if you havent put your left hand thumb impression then the chances are that your form will be rejected.
So, contact the AIEEE concerned authorities regarding this.
Good Luck.
30th January 2011, 05:53 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my form get rejected if I forgot to place my thumb impression on the form?

As mentioned in the instructions it is a must to have filled all the information. Any missing data means the application will be rejected. Thumb impression is also compulsory. So there are chances of your application being rejected. Try contacting the authorities concerned with your application number.
31st January 2011, 05:53 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir, i forgot to give my left hand thumb impression on the aieee form.can you plz tell me whether my form will be accepted or not?plz sir am waiting eagerly for ur reply.hope it will be optimistic. thank u.
it is a very big mistake that you have committed. putting thumb impression is a must because they will again take your thumb impression at the time of exam. you must contact aieee authorities as early as possible. the contact numbers are given in the aieee brochure. you can also contact through their website
www.aieee.nic.in
15th March 2011, 10:07 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

It was clearly mentioned in the guidelines to every candidate that incomplete forms will get rejected and you must fill in all details.

Now thumb impression is used for the purpose of verification.
You have not given your thumb impression which renders your form incomplete.

So, yes, your form will be rejected.

However, you can check the status of your form at:

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/...AppStatus.aspx

You have to provide you application form number to check the same.

Hope for the best!
10th December 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

will my form of AIPMT -2014 get rejected if my thumb impression is not so clear?
19th December 2013, 11:27 AM
sushri_mhnty

Smile Re: Will my form get rejected if I forgot to place my thumb impression on the form?

Absolutely yes dear friend your form will rejected because thumb impression is most essential part which verify your identity . So when ever you feeling any form please read the guideline carefully. So dont worry next time be aware of this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?