16th October 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Is freedom fighter quota available in UGC NET?

is there freedom fighter quota in ugc net
send details on my email id..

6th June 2012, 10:42 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is freedom fighter quota available in UGC NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there freedom fighter quota in ugc net
send details on my email id..
The Quota is only applicable for SC/ST/PH/VH category candidates or Ph.D. degree holders Candidates. There is no Freedom Fighter quota is available in NET Examination.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for NET.

The Notification of NET examination will be Published twice in a year and the examination is Conducted in June and December Every year. For this year June NET Examination Notification was already declared and the examination is going to be held in this Month.

If you have completed your Post graduate degree course then you are eligible for December NET Examination. So please wait for the Notification and then fill the application form online.

Age Eligibility:

>> For Lectureship : No Upper age Restriction
>> For JRF Post : Your age should not be more than 28 years.

Relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks is only applicable for P.hd degree candidates. No other quota is available for any candidates in this examination.

So, please visit the official website of UGC to get the complete information about NET Examination.

http://ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?