6th July 2010, 02:13 PM
karthigasanthosh

Full details about CBI exam? While in BSc final year can I apply for the exam? Where are the coaching centres located?

I need full details about cbi exam.iam a Bsc final year student can apply for the exam and where all the coaching centres available for this exam.

30th July 2011, 02:32 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Full details about CBI exam? While in BSc final year can I apply for the exam? Where are the coaching centres located?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthigasanthosh View Post
I need full details about cbi exam.iam a Bsc final year student can apply for the exam and where all the coaching centres available for this exam.
Dear friend there is to give you all information about CBI exam..........

Upsc CBI Recruitment 2011:Union public service commission has published special advertisement to recruitment of public prosecutor & senior public prosecutor in CBI.All details related to UPSC..........

Appointment in CBI:-overall vacancy statement of CBI at a glance as on 01.11.2011,branch wise vacancy.........

Contractual appointment of professionals in CBI.........
30th July 2011, 03:47 PM
jitendra1117

Default Re: Full details about CBI exam? While in BSc final year can I apply for the exam? Where are the coaching centres located?

hi friend
it sounds good that you wanna go in cbi examination , you have completed your b.sc . after that you crack those exam which are orgenized for the cbi jobs , when you are getting a well marks in this then you are selected in cbi
30th July 2011, 03:48 PM
jitendra1117

Default Re: Full details about CBI exam? While in BSc final year can I apply for the exam? Where are the coaching centres located?

hi friend
it sounds good that you wanna go in cbi examination , you have completed your b.sc . after that you crack those exam which are orgenized for the cbi jobs , when you are getting a well marks in this then you are selected in cbi
25th January 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

What entrance i will right for CBI job
25th January 2012, 09:42 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

Eligibility for Central Bureau Of Investigation(CBI):-

The Central Bureau Investigation(CBI),the base of administrative branch of India, provides the information relating to corruption in Central Government departments and Central Public Sector.

Eligibility for appearing CBI exam :-

1) Age :-Your's age must lie between :-

(a) 20 to 27 years for Assistant Grade & SIs in CBI
(b) 18 to 27 years for inspectors of CE/IT & Div. Acctts/Auditors/UDCs, etc.,
(c) 20 to 25 years for SIs in CPOs on the first day of the August of the year of Examination.
The upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of SC,ST,OBC.

2) Educational Qualification :-You should have a degree of a recognized University.

For more Visit:-cbi.nic.in/

Also see the attachment I Think it will be helpful for you.

Best of luck.

Application Procedure :-
Application can be done either by Regd Post/Speed Post/UPC must be submitted at the following addresses :-

1) For Delhi, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur, Bikaner, Ajmer Centre address :-
Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, 5th Floor, Block No.12, C.G.O.Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003

2) For Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Chennai, Madurai, Guntur, Tirupathi, Rajamundhry, Coimbatore, Pondicherry, Kurnool, Trichirappalli, Tirunelvelli Centre Address :-
Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, E.V.K.Sampath Building, 2nd Floor, College Road, Chennai

3) For Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Pune, Rajkot, Kolkhapur, Vadodara centre address :-
Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, Army Navy Building, 2 nd Floor, M.G.Road, (Opp. Jehangir Art Gallery), Kalaghoda, Mumbai - 400 001

4) For Kolkata, Port Blair, Gangtok, Jalpaiguri,Midnapur,Burdwan, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Koraput,Sambalpur centre address :-
Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, 5 Esplanade Row West, Old Assembly Building, Ground Floor, Kolkata-700001

5) For Allahabad, Patna, Ranchi, Dehradun, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Bokaro, Katihar, Agra, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi centre address :-
Regional Director (CR), Staff Selection Commission, 8-AB, Beli Road, Allahabad-211002

6) For Bangalore, Kochi, Dharwar, Mangalore, Gulbarga, Kozhikode,Trichur, Thiruvananthapuram centre address :-
Regional Director (KKR),Staff Selection Commission, Ist Floor, 2nd Block, 'E'Wing, Koramangala, Bangalore 560034.

7) For Raipur, Bhopal, Ambikapur, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Jagdalpur, Guna, Mandsaur, Khandwa, Chhindwara, Bilaspur, Chhattarpur, Jhabua centre address :-
The Dy.Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector -9, Chandigarh-160017.
good luck.
26th February 2012, 08:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a CBI officer one needs to be a graduate in any discipline. It should be secured from a recognized institution. The selection will be based on written examination. This will be conducted by SSC. Those who qualify in the written exam will have to attend the next level of selection test. The next level of selection test will be mainly a Physical Test and personal interview. Even the final year graduates can also apply for this exam. You can go to those coaching institutes which give training for UPSC, PSC and SSC exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?