21st June 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Qualification and physical fitness required to join CBI? List of the coaching classes in Tamil Nadu for CBI entrance exam?

Sir
What r the qalifications of CBI ?
What r pyisical fitness of CBI ?
Were is coaching center available in tamilnadu for cbi exam?
What r the education qalification of CBI?

11th July 2014, 11:52 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification and physical fitness required to join CBI? List of the coaching classes in Tamil Nadu for CBI entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
What r the qalifications of CBI ?
What r pyisical fitness of CBI ?
Were is coaching center available in tamilnadu for cbi exam?
What r the education qalification of CBI?

To join in CBI which is Central Bureau of Investigation you would need to write the entrance exam for it and the qualification which is needed are listed below:

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

# As per the the Nationality standard needed for the exam it is that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India

# The age limit needed for the exam states that the candidate should have 18-27 years of age for General category candidate

# There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates such as for SC/ST it is 18-32 years and for OBC it is 18-30 years

# The Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the CBI exam

The candidate are selected though:
  • Written Exam
  • Interview

Physical Standard:

Regards
~Jxsab~
22nd February 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification and physical fitness required to join CBI? List of the coaching classes in Tamil Nadu for CBI entrance exam?

Sir please tell me I am studying Diploma in mechanical Engineering I will correct for CBI or not
11th May 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/ madam please tell me where is the entrance coaching center for C b i
26th May 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My name is nilanjana bhattacharya. I'm student of English honours 2nd year. I am very much interested about CBI. What kind of qualification and study is needed for? As a female I want to know if it is possible for a woman to be a CBI....please help me sir by telling in detail.
23rd May 2017, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Ritesh Kunar a student of BA_2 in political science
Sir I want to become a CBI officer so what should we do for it??? Please tell me sir in details ,please
30th March 2020, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

sir please can you tell me details about the physical exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?