22nd March 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Full details of B.Ed? Date of the entrance exam? Scope in doing B.Ed course? How to get the job after the course? From where to get the forms?

pleasseeeeeeeeeee give me full details of b.el.ed . wen is its entrance xam? wat is its scope? how will i get job after this course? from where do i'll get its form

3rd May 2011, 07:11 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Full details of B.Ed? Date of the entrance exam? Scope in doing B.Ed course? How to get the job after the course? From where to get the forms?

Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) is a undergraduate program usually undertaken by candidates to enter into the teaching sector and this degree is mandatory for teaching in high schools.There are numerous colleges as well as universities across India that offers candidates with graduate as well as postgraduate courses in B.Ed.

Entrance exam and Scope

There are various Universities which conducts this exam hence i cannot tell you the exact information about each of the University exam date but i can provide you with a list of information about the Universities which conducts this exam.Some of the Universities which conducts this exam are:-

Andhra University
Osmania University
Lucknow University B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam
Punjab University Entrance Exam
Mumbai University B.Ed Entrance Exam
Kolhapur University B.Ed Entrance Exam
Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Joint Entrance Test
Purvanchal University B.Ed Entrance Exam
Kalasilangam University B.Ed Entrance Exam
Chaudhary Charan Singh University B.Ed Entrance Exam
Kerala B Ed Entrance Exam

So,you can go through the entrance exams conducted by all these Universities.Well after studying B.Ed you can try out in Government schools as a teacher hence,there is good scope for the B.Ed graduates now a days in the teaching sector.

You can get the forms when the notifications are released in the respective websites of the Universities.So,better stay updated and keep visiting the websites of these Universities mentioned above.
3rd May 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full details of B.Ed? Date of the entrance exam? Scope in doing B.Ed course? How to get the job after the course? From where to get the forms?

i want B.ED cet exam form mumbai
2nd June 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

can we do other job beside teaching in government sector after doing b.el.ed
31st July 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

D.Ed job samaj kalyan
16th September 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

DATE OF CET EXAM FOR BEd
26th November 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

what year for compliet for bed
20th March 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me what year for compliet for bed?????
24th April 2012, 12:53 AM
param pita

Hello dear friend,Education(B.Ed) is a undergraduate program usually undertaken by candidates to enter into the teaching sector and this degree is mandatory for teaching in high schools.There are numerous colleges as well as universities across India that offers candidates with graduate as well as postgraduate courses in B.Ed.

Entrance exam and Scope

There are various Universities which conducts this exam hence i cannot tell you the exact information about each of the University exam date but i can provide you with a list of information about the Universities which conducts this exam.Some of the Universities which conducts this exam are:-

Andhra University
Osmania University
Lucknow University B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam
Punjab University Entrance Exam
Mumbai University B.Ed Entrance Exam
Kolhapur University B.Ed Entrance Exam
Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Joint Entrance Test
Purvanchal University B.Ed Entrance Exam
Kalasilangam University B.Ed Entrance Exam
Chaudhary Charan Singh University B.Ed Entrance Exam
Kerala B Ed Entrance Exam

So,you can go through the entrance exams conducted by all these Universities.Well after studying B.Ed you can try out in Government schools as a teacher hence,there is good scope for the B.Ed graduates now a days in the teaching sector.
7th May 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

b.el.ed where to get the form
14th June 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I have question that what a student can do after B.EL.ED, I mean to increase academic qualification
12th June 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the exact date of the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?