1st July 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after diploma in Electronics and communication?

Can I Do Bed after Diploma. I had completed diploma in electronics and communiation after SSLC. Can i do Bed Now. And where can i get the full details. Please anser me.
My mail id is- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  2. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  4. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  5. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?
  6. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  7. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  8. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  9. Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  11. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do BEd After Diploma Course? Where to get full details about the course?
  14. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  15. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  17. How to do IPS after finishing diploma in electronics and communication
  18. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
2nd July 2015, 07:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after diploma in Electronics and communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I Do Bed after Diploma. I had completed diploma in electronics and communiation after SSLC. Can i do Bed Now. And where can i get the full details. Please anser me.
My mail id is- [email protected]
No, after completion of diploma degree, you can not apply for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
2nd July 2015, 08:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for B.Ed course as the minimum educational qualification to do B.Ed course is graduation.

However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for B.Ed course. Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.

2. Candidates should score a minimum of at least 50% marks in graduation.

3. OBC candidates are provided relaxation up to 5%, therefore their minimum required percentage is 45% marks.

4. SC/ST candidates can apply with 40% marks.

5. Educational pattern of the candidate should be 10+2+3.
10th March 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completion of diploma in electronic communication engg...apart from b.tect
9th January 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i do B. Ed after BTech in electronics and communications with polytechnic same branch instead of intermediate. Can do B.ed now and were can i get the full details. Please answer me my mail Id [email protected].
12th September 2020, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

After completion diploma in Electronics & telecommunications can I get admission D Ed
24th March 2021, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ madam,
I completed
10th std
3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
1 year Advanced diploma in Montessori and kindergarten teacher training
3 years B lit Tamil from Madras University
I am eligible to do B Ed?
Waiting for your valuable reply.
Thank you
30th July 2021, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in Electronics & Communications engg. Can I do b.ed or d.ed or tch course after diploma?
5th August 2023, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I need to know whether can I study BEd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?