17th July 2013, 12:00 PM
gangabhavanieee

Full details of steel plant management trainee?

hi sir... please give me a full details of steel plant management trainee exam..and how to prepare for this exam in home? and How many marks avoided for technical subjects? please tell me the division of marks for this exam syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. What is the pattern for steel plant management trainee?
  2. What syllabus to prepare for Vizag Steel Plant Management Trainee Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in EEE?
  3. How can I get Bhilai steel plant OCT test sample question?
  4. Steel plant last 5 years management trainee question papers for electrical engineering
  5. Model Question Papers for Mechanical Engineering for Steel Plant Management Trainee Exam for the year 2012?
  6. What is the syllabus for ECE? Model question papers for Vizag steel Plant Junior Trainee jobs for ECE branch?
  7. How may I get Operator-cum-technician (trainee) Bhilai steel plant paper?
  8. Previous years papers for management trainee for electrical engineering
  9. What is the syllabus for Vizag Steel Plant Junior Trainee? Previous years question papers?
  10. Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician Trainee of Bokaro Steel Plant? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. ITI Mechanic machine took maintenance trade syllabus and previous years papers for Vizag Steel Plant Junior Trainee
  12. Syllabus for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE for Trainee Engineer Exam in Vizag Steel Plant?
  13. Vizag steel plant junior trainee entrance exam model papers(Mechanical)
  14. Tata Steel Management Trainee(Systems) question papers -- [New]
  15. Syllabus and previous years question papers for Junior Trainee of Electrical Engineer in Vizag Steel Plant?
  16. Procedure of summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a MBA student
  17. What is the syllabus for Steel Plant technical written exam?
  18. Syllabus and model question paper of Salem Steel Plant exam for post of attendant cum technician trainee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?