25th January 2018, 08:13 PM
remya rt

Which further Diploma course to do after B.Sc in Botany to get into government jobs?

I passed B.Sc in Botany degree course with 58% mark. Which Diploma course should I choose to get a government job and I need syllabus of that courses also. Can I get any government job on the basis of B.Sc only?

30th January 2018, 05:24 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which further Diploma course to do after B.Sc in Botany to get into government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by remya rt View Post
I passed B.Sc in Botany degree course with 58% mark. Which Diploma course should I choose to get a government job and I need syllabus of that courses also. Can I get any government job on the basis of B.Sc only?
You can apply for Post Graduate Diploma course after completing B.SC in Botany. You can apply for the Diploma course such as :

- Post Graduate Diploma in Medico Botany

- Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Botany

- Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology

- Post Graduate Diploma in Medico Botany

- Post Graduate in Botany

There are lots of opportunities available for you being a student of Science (Botany). As you are interested in government jobs so I would suggest you to appear in the examination which is conducted by UPSC or SSC every year for various posts.

If you will complete your Master in Botany then you can apply for NET exam as well and become a professor or assistant professor.
30th January 2018, 08:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which further Diploma course to do after B.Sc in Botany to get into government jobs?

After completing B.Sc in Botany you can pursue following Diploma courses which are given below:-
Post Graduate Diploma in Medico Botany
Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Biodiversity

Some of the colleges are as follows:-
Acharya Narendra Deo College of Pharmacy
ABN Seal College
Acharya Nagarjuna University College of Science

There are various government jobs available after completing graduation.
Some of them are listed below:-
Bank
SSC
LIC
CDPO
Police
Railways
UPSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?