3rd July 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

What type of government jobs I can apply for after completion of Botany honours?

Sir/Mam,

I'm a botany hons student in delhi university. ..I want to know about the scope of jobs in government sector like forest department, environmental department etc. and the entrance exams i can give after graduation for good carrier. Awaiting for the response.

4th July 2016, 10:46 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: What type of government jobs I can apply for after completion of Botany honours?

Government sector provides a lot of job opportunities for B.Sc Botany graduates.

You have job opportunities in the following areas:
->Forest Service
->Departments of Environmental Protection
->Environmental Protection Agency
->Departments of Agriculture and Water
->National Park Service
->Department of Conservation and Land Management

To get placed in the above mentioned areas you have to go through various exams organised by several government boards including SSC, UPSC, and also PSC.
5th July 2016, 01:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government jobs I can apply for after completion of Botany honours?

There are various government jobs you can apply for after completion of the above mentioned course, below I have mentioned some of them, kindly have a look at it;

> SSC.

> CDS.

> IBPS.

> UPSC.

> Various other bank recruitment examinations.

After clearing the above mentioned examinations, you will be very much entitled to avail job in the prospective department.
5th July 2016, 07:44 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Most suitable job for Botany Honours to enter into forest department is through Indian Forest Services examination.

This exam requires that aspirant should have done bachelor's degree with at least one of the subjects like animal husbandry, veterinary science, zoology, chemistry, mathematics, botany etc.

Age limit for this exam is 21-30 years. You can also apply for Civil Services examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?