15th May 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for BSc Botany in distance mode?

I completed 2 years in BSc botany from regular graduation course. After two years i got government job now i want complete my graduation in BSc botany. So please tell me if any chance to take direct admission in 3rd year of distance graduation course of BSc botany??? Please reply I want to complete my graduation course in BSc botany

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to pursue M.Com in regular or distance mode
  2. How to do ICWA after doing BSc IT in distance mode from PTU?
  3. Can I do distance MSc in Nutrition from Delhi University after completing BSc in Zoology, Physiology and Botany?
  4. Any universities offering BSc Instrumentation course through distance mode? Procedure to apply for engineering course in India or Abroad?
  5. How o join BSc CS in distance mode from KSOU
  6. How to do Ph.D in distance mode if having B.Ed and M.Sc in Botany (Genetics and Plant breeding)?
  7. How to do MSc in Microbiology through distance mode? I am a BSc in Microbiology working as a laboratory technician
  8. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  9. Procedure to apply for diploma in civil engineering through distance mode?
  10. Can I do M.Sc Biotechnology in regular mode after doing B.Sc MLT through distance mode?
  11. Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?
  12. Can I apply for government job after completing BSc IT from Kuvempu University in distance mode
  13. How can I apply for M.Tech course in IIT Guwahati if I am a student of BSc Botany Honors? Procedure for the same?
  14. How to do CS course in distance mode? What is the procedure?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing LLB course in distance mode?
  16. Can I apply for Bank P.O. exams after distance mode B.Sc.(IT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study Distance M.Sc(Botany) course if completed B.Sc and M.A. in Regular mode?
  18. What is the value of B.Sc IT through distance learning mode in terms if job perspectives?
28th May 2017, 12:53 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for BSc Botany in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed 2 years in BSc botany from regular graduation course. After two years i got government job now i want complete my graduation in BSc botany. So please tell me if any chance to take direct admission in 3rd year of distance graduation course of BSc botany??? Please reply I want to complete my graduation course in BSc botany
Its good to see that you are eligible to continue your studies. Doing B.Sc in Botany through distance mode is the best way to complete your studies. Those who completed their 12th standard in science stream are eligible to apply for the B.Sc in Botany through distance mode. There is no entrance exam and minimum marks required for B.Sc in Botany through distance mode.
28th May 2017, 05:04 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry you can't get admission direct in 3rd rear from distance graduation course.You need to start from the beginning with taking fresh admission in B.Sc Botany.Since you are doing government job, graduation through NIOS would be reliable for you.
28th May 2017, 10:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can have a chat with your college head and ask them about the distance mode option available or not. B.Sc botany is a regular course and daily practicals are the part of the curriculum. Hence, it will be difficult to pursue it in distance mode.

You can take permission from government organisation to complete your third year. If they give permission, then only it can be done in regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?