13th October 2011, 09:49 PM
bilalkhokhar86

Future and scope of M.Com entrance test?

i want to know what is the future and scope of M.com..could u please send to me the future

8th December 2011, 08:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future and scope of M.Com entrance test?

Hello Friend,
Basically Scope for Masters in commerce are limited to jobs in education field or some administrative jobs with different organisation. In todays world you have to pursue some professional course for a better future in respect to jobs with private concerns. Still masters in m.com will hold good to you if you are trying to go for the schools and colleges. In case you are within the age limit then you will be able to sit for many of the written test conducted by different boards of govt. of India.

regards
26th December 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i m in 3rd year b.com frm du. cn u plz exlain the procedure of entrance in du nd MDU fr M.com.
12th September 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i am bcom fresher i need to know abou the Scope of Mcom in accounts
20th February 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I completed M.com in 2012. now am doing job account asst. no growth in salary so what i am do now please give me suggestions....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?