12th September 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the future scope in forensics?

sir please kindly tell me what is the future scope of forensics . i saw a forensic doctors interview in the newspaper and get inspired but i am confused about the future scope please help me

26th August 2015, 11:02 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future scope in forensics?

I want to you say that after completion of after Forensic Pharmacy, you have good chances and a good future.

** One can also work as medical examiner, crime laboratory analyst, crime scene examiner, forensic engineer, academic assistance psychology.

** Opportunities are also present in government organisations such as the Intelligence Bureau, the Central Bureau of Investigation and as investigative officers in the crime cells of state police forces.

** One can work in labs, at crime scenes, in morgues, Police, Para Medical Laboratories, Law Firms, Lawyers, Journalists etc.

10th May 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future scope in forensics?

Please inform when list of selected candidates for investigator post on contract in labour bureau,interview held on 27/28 april 2016 in mumbai,will be announced.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?