10th October 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Is M.Com beneficial? What is scope of M.Com?

Hello sir I have started mcom degree is it beneficial for me? What is the scope of mcom thoroughly guide me plz

10th October 2015, 07:13 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Is M.Com beneficial? What is scope of M.Com?

Still you have started M.com and you want to know about the scope of M.com .After completing M.com with minimum 55% to 60% marks you can become Lecturer in Private College or School.

If you want to become Lecturer in Govt. College or School then you have to Clear UGC exam .If you get know about the more jobs in Govt. Sector then I would like to tell you some jobs are:-
1.IBPS Clerical
2.IBPS PO
3.SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
4.IAS (Indian Administrative Service)
5.SBI Clerical
11th October 2015, 07:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir I have started mcom degree is it beneficial for me? What is the scope of mcom thoroughly guide me plz
M.Com focuses on Economics, Accounting, Business and other commerce related facts.

The duration of the course is 2 years.

After completion of this course, you can get job as a teacher in school or colleges.

Apart from M.Com, you can do MBA as well.

And, now a days MBA has a good scope over M.Com

MBA graduates are in much demand than M.Com graduates.

It is a Master degree in Business Administration.

It deals with subjects like Marketing, Finance, Business Management, Human Resource, etc.
12th October 2015, 12:27 PM
kalyansai215

Candidates Completing M.Com are having great demand in the field to Teaching and other sections
If you are interest you can apply for various posts in colleges and other educational institutes or
Jobs in Government sector after M.Com you can apply for the exams like this

UPSC
SSC
Railways
Banks
SSC
Indian Administrative Services
State Public Service Commission
Civil Services
Groups

Thank you....
13th October 2015, 12:59 AM
RRAL

M.com is a master degree course. Each master degree course is good and having the great scope in their own filed.

You can go for the many good jobs like bank railway post office etc after this.You will have a lot knowledge after completing the m.com so that you can easily crack these exams. If you are interested in the teaching section then you can also go for this area after the M.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?