dear sir
I am quite confuse about npti t&d which will conducted on npti guwahati
please tell me about placement record and package and future scope with
respect to t&d in power plant in india and abroad
please suggest me
thanking you

22nd April 2012, 06:13 PM
s.buvanesh

Default Re: Future scope and placement of NPTI?

In the past years this institute has produced excellent engineers striving for the betterment of this country. The institution has maintained quality records and statistics of the students placement in the previous years. As can manifested various companies like Seimens, Bechtel, Alstom, Lahmeyer, Tata, Reliance etc. have recruited a number of deserving students from this very institute. Moreover our Alumini is placed all over the country and abroad. Unaffected by recent recession,we have a record of 100% placements till date.
24th June 2012, 07:10 PM
Paras Gopani

hey

It has the record of 100% placement from the first batch of MBA (Power Mgt). Even during this recession (2009), it has almost completed its placement and it had achieved its aim by the end of the session. Almost all companies of the power sector visit the campus for placement. A few may be named like PwC, ABPS, Feedback Ventures, Vedanta, Moserbaer, Reliance infrastructure, IEX, NDPL, Torrent, Lanco, KSK, Enercon, Suzlon, Teri, LNJ, WISE, PTC, Adani group, BSES etc.

with best regards
25th June 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

i have got 118.6 marks in intrace test of npti 2012.can i get the admission thermal deploma or mba.my brach is mech. And my result are showing me qulify.
29th June 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

does ntpc come to durgpur npti for campusing?
2nd July 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Tech electrical engineering from WBUT & am presentlly employed for the past 2 years in a small steel company but am planning to resign and undertake PDGC-CET in NPTI, am I taking the right decision, will it help me secure a better job.
31st July 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Friends, Can any one tell me that why the fee of NPTI PGDC is so high while this is a government institute ????
26th July 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I got 118 marks in NPTI but due to the high fees I am worried about the placements. The official site of NPTI Durgapur shows a placement record of a neglible 4.68%.......What should I do? Please help?
24th April 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my b.e eee with 81% and working in small amplifier company for last one year can i resign my job and join in npti after finishing the course i get good concern
19th July 2014, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 114 marks.and in general my rank in merit list is 192 ,will i get.and sir is second counselling best optio.
19th July 2014, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 114 marks.and in general my rank in merit list is 192 ,will i get.and sir is second counselling best optio.
9th August 2014, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

The graduates of electronic and instrumentation branch are eligible for npti thermal power plant pgdc course or not??
6th June 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am vijay from andrapradesh I want to know the mechanical Job's in NPTI
19th April 2016, 05:58 PM
thirusangu mp

Sir..

This PGD in Thermal power Engineering course certificate is compulsory to join the
job in Thermal power stations..?
20th January 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the placement efforts and record to be made by the NPTIs for Post Graduate Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering trained students..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?