7th April 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Are girls allowed to join marine job?

are girls allowed to join marine job?...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  2. Is there any scope for girls in Marine Engineering?
  3. How should I join marine engineering after scoring 80% in B.E 3rd year Mechanical branch
  4. Is marine engineering a good course to study? Is it a good course for girls?
  5. Why girls are not allowed for NDA entrance exam?
  6. Can girls apply for NDA exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Girls allowed to join Defense Core after 12th? Details about the option?
  8. How to join Marine as an officer? Which is better between Marine Engg and Nautical Science?
  9. Courses offered in Marine Field to Girls? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  10. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  11. Am I allowed to pursue MBA and MSc in Economics through distance course simultaneously? Am I allowed to do both the degree from the same university?
  12. Will there be any courses related to Marine after completion of CSE? Do that courses beneficial for Girls?
  13. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  14. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  15. How to join B.E marine after passing diploma marine?
  16. Can I get any job except sailing after finishing B.E Marine
  17. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  18. Chance of getting good job in Marine Industry having 4 years of experience as Pipe Fitter? Do I need to do any course? -- [New]
14th September 2013, 11:30 AM
rojatangella

Thumbs up Re: Are girls allowed to join marine job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
are girls allowed to join marine job?...please send to me the details
hai...........

Off course, Girls can do marine engineering,, there are a lot of exciting career options in the various streams (oceanography, hydrography, offshore geology ) for a marine engineer.

If you like going out in a boat in the sea, and dont get sea sick. Then its a good field - Dredging (hydrographic surveys), offshore gas and oil prospecting companies. These days port sector is coming up in a big way in India.. There will be lots of job openings for a marine engineer. Being a boy or girl hardly matters. Even in Field postings you would get comfortable accomodation and privacy.

all the best..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?