24th October 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Chance of getting good job in Marine Industry having 4 years of experience as Pipe Fitter? Do I need to do any course?

I am md humayoun kabir, age33. i am passed b.a form kalany university in 2003. now i working in singapore last 4 years as pipe fitter in keppel shipyard.(kepple ofsore &marine).my question is i have any chance get good job in marine industry in india or any country?or need any course to get job in this marine industry please advice me what course need to do?any job as seeman/ ship crew also acceptable.thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after having 28 years of experience in Industry and B.Tech?
  2. Which course should I do after completing Diploma in Marine Mechanical Fitter?
  3. Can I do CA course without CPT entrance exam after passing graduation?
  4. Can I apply for Indian CDC after completing 10th and marine fitter course
  5. Is AURA Management Studies in Rajkot is approved by AICTE or not?
  6. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  7. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  8. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?
  9. Can I apply for SI in Kerala Police after passing marine mechanical fitter diploma course?
  10. Can i do MTS if i have a bachelor degree in IT?
  11. Job in Oil and Gas Industry outside India having 10 months experience in Electrode Manufacturing Industry?
  12. Marine Engineering after B.E (CSE)?
  13. IT job as a Fresher for B.E. Electronics & Communication trained at CDAC?
  14. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE) -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  16. How to get CDC after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? What are the expenses involved?
  17. Which software course is good for me after having 9 years of banking experience with MBA Marketing? How to get a job in software industry?
  18. Any chance to get a job in MNS after finishing Nursing course 2 years back with 1 year experience?
27th April 2016, 01:56 PM
january2016

Default Re: Chance of getting good job in Marine Industry having 4 years of experience as Pipe Fitter? Do I need to do any course?

Yes, you have chance for the good job in India as well as in the place where you are right now. If you really wanted to do course then in my view point you need to do English Speaking and writing course, as your English at some point of time get lost, although you are very good in English but if you will do English coaching then you will get to know the use of English word at proper place with correct tense as well as grammar.

Apart from this keep searching for the job, you will get one very soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?