18th May 2011, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I allowed to pursue MBA and MSc in Economics through distance course simultaneously? Am I allowed to do both the degree from the same university?

Hello,
I am planning to pursue MBA as well as M.Sc. in economics through distant learning simultaneously. I am doing a job so I can't join the regular course but can give enough time to both of the courses. Am I allowed to do so? If yes am I allowed to do both degrees from same university.
Thanks in advance....

Related Questions:
  1. Whether MBA course is allowed after B.Com from Open University or not? List colleges for doing MBA in Dubai?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  3. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  4. Colleges offering correspondence Master's degree in Economics under Gujarat University?
  5. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible? -- [New]
  6. Why M.Phil in Environmental Science(Distance) is not allowed in non distance institute for Ph.D for distance?
  7. Can i do MBA and English Literature simultaneously after B.Tech?
  8. Can i pursue Graduation at 52 years age without having any High School Certificate?
  9. Is it compulsory to have Economics in BA to study MBA?
  10. Procedure to do MBA in Distance simultaneously with CA? From where to get the prospectus?
  11. How to pursue MBA privately after securing 46% in B.A Economics? Where can I apply for 2 years degree course?
  12. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  13. Is it possible to do UG courses in Psychology and Business simultaneously?
  14. Can I pursue Ph.D after doing MSc through distance learning from Madhurai Kamraj University
  15. Should I pursue both ICWAI and MBA simultaneously?
  16. Eligibility for IT companies with 60% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 60% in btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  18. What all degrees are allowed in abroad for doing Higher studies? Is Arts degree allowed for studying in abroad?
18th May 2011, 08:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I allowed to pursue MBA and MSc in Economics through distance course simultaneously? Am I allowed to do both the degree from the same university?

it is not possible in same university.if your university is different then it is possible for distance course..
18th May 2011, 05:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I allowed to pursue MBA and MSc in Economics through distance course simultaneously? Am I allowed to do both the degree from the same university?

Sure you can take up two degrees. There is no problem in it being from the same university. But you need to have well planned scheduled. You must devote equal amount of time for both the courses. You will need to apply for both the courses separately. Also do check for the eligibility criteria for each of the courses before applying.
29th September 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.A in the same subject simultaneously from different universities?
23rd October 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Now I am working in a Government Office. I would like to do Distance Course in Engineering in Mechanical and Distance in Degree in Commerce. Will it be valid my both Certificates in same academic year and is there any Legal obligations ?
7th July 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Hii.. Am I able to do M.Sc. (Regular mode) and MBA (distance mode) simultaneously? If yes then the university should be same or different?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?