29th October 2011, 01:20 PM
Kiran kalkat

Will there be any courses related to Marine after completion of CSE? Do that courses beneficial for Girls?

Any courses after computer science engineering in marine and is this beneficial for girls?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses offered in Marine Field to Girls? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  2. Which are the courses related to Marine engineering? I have completed 12th
  3. Which are the courses related to Marine?
  4. Marine Engineering after B.E (CSE)?
  5. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
  6. Is there any job oriented courses available for girls after completion of their matriculation?
  7. Which courses are beneficial for me after pursuing MSc Biochemistry? I want to pursue course related to biochemistry in distance mode
  8. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  9. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  10. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  11. Courses available after completion of 12th with Non Medical stream? Which are the best courses for girls?
  12. Courses related to EEE so that I could opt for Marine? List of good colleges in India or Tamilnadu?
  13. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  14. Beneficial course after Civil engineering for girls? -- [New]
  15. Any courses in Marine Field for Girls?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of Marine Engineering course? What PG courses can I opt for after completion of this course?
  17. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Courses which are available in Marine Engineering for girls after 12th standard?
27th November 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any courses related to Marine after completion of CSE? Do that courses beneficial for Girls?

what is career option in arts section after compleetin graduation except teachin, lawyer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?