20th September 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Which are the good certificate courses after BDS in Mumbai

Please provide some good Certificate / Diploma Courses after BDS in mumbai.
It would be very helpful
Thanks
Dr. Wajid Ansari.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma courses that are offered to BDS students? Name of institutes for these courses?
  2. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
  3. Courses and universities apart from M.Tech Biomedical from IIT, Mumbai after BDS and 91 percentile in GATE XL?
  4. Diploma courses which are offered after BDS apart from MDS?
  5. How may I get details about diploma or certificate courses in United Kingdom? I've done BDS in India?
  6. What are the courses other then DDS in which I can apply in USA? Do I have any other options after completing BDS in India?
  7. What are the DNB courses after BDS in Mumbai?
  8. Courses after BDS other than MDS? Top colleges in India for MHA course?
  9. What should I do to get the internship certificate during BDS course?
  10. Cutoff marks for MBBS or BDS for admission in Mumbai college?
  11. Which entrances to clear to get a job in some good hospital of Mumbai or Pune?
  12. What are the certified courses after doing BDS?
  13. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai? -- [New]
  14. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  15. BDS after Dental Hygienist ( 10+2 ) two year certificate course?
  16. How can I get the BOE certificate? List of the institutes which give BOE certificate near Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? What's the time period to complete the BOE course?
  17. How to get admission in BDS or BAMS college in Mumbai or near Mumbai after scoring 106 in PCB in MHT CET?
  18. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good certificate courses after BDS in Mumbai

after b.d.s any medical corcess plz tl me sir
18th January 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good certificate courses after BDS in Mumbai

I am a dentist ,wanted to practice and settle down in abroad.kindly guide me for this sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?