23rd March 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Courses and universities apart from M.Tech Biomedical from IIT, Mumbai after BDS and 91 percentile in GATE XL?

i m a BDS graduate, n hv secured 91 percentile in GATE XL paper keeping in mind M.tech biomedical course in IIT,mumbai. what are the other courses n universities where i can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study PhD in Biomedical Engineering in IIT if secured 94.6 percentile in GATE?
  2. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  3. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  4. What are the career options for M.Tech after scoring 474 in GATE with 96.96 percentile?
  5. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  6. Number of Mtech in ECE seats in all IIT? percentile required in GATE to get admission?
  7. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  8. List of colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai having M.Tech in computer science and technology without GATE percentile
  9. how to apply to iit for MTECH? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a chance to do post graduation at IIT if scored 23 in GATE?
  11. What is the cut off percentile of IIT-MUMBAI, for M.E. Civil Engineering, for O.B.C quota in the current year? -- [New]
  12. In which colleges can I apply for M.tech in ECE after scoring 9700 in GATe with 94.6 percentile?Can I get a seat in M.Tech?
  13. How much percentile is required in GATE to get into IIT Mumbai for the Design course?
  14. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  15. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  16. M.Tech or Ph.D after 94.6 percentile in GATE?
  17. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  18. From which NIT's or IITs can I pursue M.Tech or Ph.D in biotech? i have passed GATE with 89.36 percentile with 1080 AIR
9th June 2011, 09:47 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Courses and universities apart from M.Tech Biomedical from IIT, Mumbai after BDS and 91 percentile in GATE XL?

Hi friend,

I dont know , by whom you are suggested to write GATE examination after BDS course, because it is true that to get admission in Colleges you must have GATE score but you must have the degree according to the college in which you are taking admission.
Please clear this topic about eligibility @ http://gate.iitm.ac.in/gate2011/eligibility.php

Still I am writing the names of courses in which you may get admission after clearing GATE in XL subject.
  • Food Processing Engineering
  • Applied Botany
  • Agricultural Management
  • Biotechnology and biotechnical engineering
26th August 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses and universities apart from M.Tech Biomedical from IIT, Mumbai after BDS and 91 percentile in GATE XL?

iit colleges which offer m.tech in biomedical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?