2nd June 2012, 01:07 PM
sapna bhargav

Is it a good choice for me of opting for MCA course after completion of BA and B.Ed in English? How to get admission for this course?

i have done 10th and 12th with math and b.a. and b.ed. with english and now i want to do mca is it the good option or not plzzz suggest me what would be the better option for me and what i have to do to get admission in mca ?????? plz reply soon

20th August 2012, 07:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good choice for me of opting for MCA course after completion of BA and B.Ed in English? How to get admission for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapna bhargav View Post
i have done 10th and 12th with math and b.a. and b.ed. with english and now i want to do mca is it the good option or not plzzz suggest me what would be the better option for me and what i have to do to get admission in mca ?????? plz reply soon

The Master of Computer Application is a three years Post Graduate Degree program offered by various Universities and Institutes. Candidate who have a keen interest in Computer Application, may look to pursue the MCA program. Any one who seeks to pursue MCA from a recognized Institution, must have completed Bachelors Degree in any discipline with Mathematics or Statistics as a subject or Mathematics at the +2 level. Admission to various Institutes and Universities are through Entrance Examinations.

Following are the list of Entrance Examinations conducted on various level for admission to the MCA program:
  • All India MCA Common Entrance Test
  • Jawaharlal Nehru University MCA Entrance Examination
  • VIT Master's Entrance Examination
  • Maharashtra Common Entrance Test [MCA]
  • Punjab University MCA Entrance Examination
  • Pune University MCA Entrance Examination
  • Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test
  • National Institute of Technology MCA Common Entrance Test
  • Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test

For detail information one must refer to the official website of the University or Institute one is seeking to pursue the MCA program in with.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?