26th October 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Does this a good choice of doing MCA course after completion of BCA?

Further study afterBCA
About master of computer application. is this good

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a best choice for me to join between MCA and M.Sc IT after completion of BCA course?
  2. After completing BCA what should I do? Is it a good choice to go for MCA?
  3. Does this a good choice of doing MCA course after completion of BCA?
  4. Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?
  5. Is it a good choice to go for MCA i distance? I have completed BCA and want to opt for MCA in distance
  6. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA course?
  7. Is Sikkim Manipal good Choice For BCA & MCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course is a best choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA having interest in Management sector?
  9. Will this be a good choice of doing MBA in Finance after completion of BCA?
  10. Detailed Information regarding MCA course after the completion of BCA?
  11. Which post graduation course is better to do after completion of BCA course? MBA or MCA? -- [New]
  12. Which is better between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA with 79%?
  13. Which is better choice for me after completion of BCA between Job and MCA course?
  14. Can I do MS or MCA in abroad after completion of BCA?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  16. Which course is better choice for me between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA?
  17. Best courses after passing 12th in AP syllabus with Maths, Economics, English language?
  18. Is it a good option of doing MCA after the completion of BCA?
26th October 2011, 03:05 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does this a good choice of doing MCA course after completion of BCA?

Yes, definitely it is a good choice of doing MCA course soon after the completion of BCA course. But I suggest you to do this only when you have strong technical knowledge that was imparted under MCA course and if you are having interest to pursue higher studies in technicl field.

Apart from this, I suggest you to join in job opportunity if you are placed in any good job by the time you complete your BCA course. Because in most of the companies, the same job designation is being assigned to the candidates of Graduation freshers and Post Graduation freshers.

In addition to this, as the job designation is same, the salaries offered is also same for the candidates of both these categories.

No need to bother about the higher studies if you got job after BCA. Join in job because if you are placed in MNC, automatically, you will have number of higher studies options and other certification programs you can pursue from the company.

Keep these things in mind and take wise decision.

Having strong desire to pursue MCA course is not enough. Have good preparation to the respective entrance examination which you want to appear for and crack the exam.

If you don't have to interest to pursue post graduation in technical related courses, then go for MBA. This course is in good demand these days and there are plenty of job opportunites for MBA candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?