9th December 2010, 09:41 PM
POOJA KHIRE

Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?

Now i am in 12th std i wanted to pursue further career in aeronautical engineering ... what r the good colleges in india or out of india ? Which entrance exams are needed for it.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  2. Top 5 colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance to prepare for get Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  4. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  5. Detailed information about Aeronautical engineering after 9th standard? Qualification required in India or abroad to become Aeronautical engineer?
  6. How to Get Into Aeronautics Field?
  7. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  8. List of good Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  9. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  10. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  12. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  13. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  15. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  16. Which are the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Mumbai or Chennai? Entrance exams to be answered?
  17. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
11th December 2010, 07:42 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?

There are some colleges providing you the course in Aeronautical Engineering.
You get the information about the colleges provided in the following link

http://www.indiaeduinfo.co.in/career...utical_eng.htm

or

http://www.indicareer.com/colleges-f...ng-degree.html

You need to write the competitive exams like IIT JEE/AIEEE or even some of the CET conducted by states.

all the best
11th December 2010, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?

I want to pursue further carieer as aeronautical engineering ....what r th good coll in india ? which entrance exam r needed for it...............?
22nd December 2010, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying 12th standard. is there any possibility of getting aeronautical seat by scoring 90% in board exams?
26th December 2010, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses and entrance exams to get into aeronatical engineering?
26th December 2010, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

pl provide me the details of , which exam to get prepared for aeronautiacal engineering after 10 2level in karantaka,
my mail id is mentioned below
[email protected]
22nd February 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

after tenth can we go to aeronautical field
25th March 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

SCORING ABOVE 170 MARKS IN CET CAN WE HAVE GOOD SCOPE IN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING?
I HOPE GET A GOOD SCOPE
27th March 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Which are the Best five colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
4th April 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam kcr dng b.tech 1st year aeronautical engg in bhagwant univ in ajmer raj after complting this course is ther possibility todo M.s is it better
17th May 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

after btech in mech how to get in to aeronautics and through which exam
23rd May 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have completed my diploma in april 2011. I want to do aeronautical engineering. Wahat i have to do now please sir
25th May 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed my 12th in A.P in 2011.i want to join in aeronautical engineering in bangalore.tell me the exam dates and syllabus about entrance tests
25th May 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed my 12th in A.P in 2011.i want to join in aeronautical engineering in bangalore.please tell me the exam dates and syllabus about entrance tests
26th May 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

which entrance xams 2 prepare for aeronautical engineering?is der a good scope 4 it?
27th May 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

tell me an diploma courses in aeronautics in hyderabad?
24th June 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, i hav completed my 12th by scoring 65%,and i m interested to join aeronautical engg,so am i eligible to get a seatment at bangalore,ply help me sir
14th September 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Is any option for poor student
26th September 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 12th. But i am read UP Board. How to apply in the Aeronautical Engineering.
30th January 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

i am in class XII in bihar board
please i need your help

how can i admission in aeronautical college?
please..................?????????????????????????? ???????
5th June 2012, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

engineering cet shuld be given for aeronautical engineering na?
5th June 2012, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

for aeronautical engineering cet engineering exam should be given na?
2nd November 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

girls are allow in job for pilot?
22nd June 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I Mayur Mahadeo Vir, passed 12th WITH 64%. I would like to study in AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING.
Where would I apply? What is the fees ? Which is the good collage in Mumbai? Can you pl help me?
My mail ID [email protected], Mobil: 9969325804, Pl do needful.
Thanks
Mayur Mahadeo Vir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?