26th January 2013, 04:08 PM

Which are the good courses after completing B.E electronics and communication engineering

Hi,
I completed B.E -Electronics and communication Engineering (2012) in chennai. Please Suggest one good course that is in demand , Trend also supports my career
My mail id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What should i do after completion of intermediate with MPC stream
  2. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  3. Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication
  4. What should I do after completing B.E electronics and communication
  5. Which courses can I take up after completion of B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  6. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  7. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering -- [New]
  8. Are there any courses available to do Architecture after completing electronics and communication
  9. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  10. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  11. Courses that can be taken up during summer holidays in the Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  13. Which are the good optics for electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Which branch is the best to join in engineering after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course is better for girls in India between ECE and CSE? What are the job opportunities?
  16. What can I do next after completing engineering in electronics and tele communication? How to face Interview?
  17. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  18. Which are the good courses which can be done after doing B.E in ECE? Places in Kerala where I can do the courses?
4th February 2013, 12:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good courses after completing B.E electronics and communication engineering

M.E/M.Tech in ECE is a suitable option. M.Tech in Digital Communication Engineering/ Communication Systems is another suitable course. Other specialization streams like Electronics Design and Electronics Circuit & Systems can be pursued in M.Tech. MBA or M.S degree can also be opted. Selection of course can be done according to your interest.
15th February 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good courses after completing B.E electronics and communication engineering

Which language course should be done after completin ec
20th April 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I will complete my Btech in Electronics and communication in may 2013 .Please tell me the Electronics course of about 3 months which i should do for getting job in electronics core company
21st April 2013, 01:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi,
I completed B.E -Electronics and communication Engineering (2012) in chennai. Please Suggest one good course that is in demand , Trend also supports my career

You have completed B-tech Degree in 2012 in ECE department .So you have some good career option for future study .

But some of the Entrance exam want above 50% marks in graduation degree .

The list of the higher study are given below-

MBA

You can go for CAT ,MAT ,CMAT .OPENMAT etc exams if once qualify any given entrance exam .Then you are eligible to get admission in MBA course .

M-Tech

All B-Tech degree holder candidate can applicable here .You must have GATE score for admission in top level Institute .some of the Institute get admission without GATE score .

PHD

If you have valid GATE score then you are eligible to attend PHD entrance Exam like IIT ,NIT etc .

MS

If you have GATE score then you are eligible to attend in MS course in IIT's.

The other two Higher study are JRF and SRF .For this post you must have GATE score.This two are not higher study .But after completion of this course you can easily enroll your self to PHD course .
21st April 2013, 03:59 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Imabbas,

These are the good courses after completing B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering are prescribed as below:-

* M-Tech.

* MS.

* MBA.

* SRF.

* PHD.

* JRF.
21st April 2013, 08:39 PM
rch91

Quote:
Hi,
You have so many options after Btech with ECE. There are many courses which are in trend and have wide scope.These are as follows:
  • Embedded system development
  • Robotics
  • VLSI
  • Java
  • Dot Net
  • ORACLE
  • Networking
  • CAD
  • CAM

If you are planning for software jobs then choose courses like java,oracle DBA,testing etc.

If you want to pursue higher studies then there are 3 options for you:
  • M.Tech
  • MS
  • MBA
Hope it will clarify your query.
4th June 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Which exam is helps to get a job in government after completing B.E(ece)
5th June 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, I am Tushar from nagpur. I just complet my engineering in electronics and telecommunication and i want some best job oriented cources in both hardware and software so i get quick job.........
Plz reply in my email id : [email protected]
7th June 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,myself Ashvin.I just complet my engineering in electronics and telecommunication and i want some best cources for future job so i get quick job.............
plz reply in my email id : [email protected]
10th June 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my third year in engineering...am ece student...what s the best course that can be undertaken to get job???
plz help me...need your suggestion..
11th June 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

i completed B.E in electronic and communication in2011..what is the best courese in teltcommunication.
12th June 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.e(e.c) fresher.plz suggest me some job oriented courses which can help me to get a job.plz rply at
[email protected]
12th June 2013, 09:43 PM
maruthidevi

You have so many options after Btech with ECE. There are many courses which are in trend and have wide scope.These are as follows:
Embedded system development
Robotics
VLSI
Java
Dot Net
ORACLE
Networking
CAD
CAM

If you are planning for software jobs then choose courses like java,oracle DBA,testing etc.

If you want to pursue higher studies then there are 3 options for you:
M.Tech
MS
MBA
Hope it will clarify your query.
12th June 2013, 10:12 PM
monis2092

hello
there are many stream that you are join after b.tech
1. UPSC exam
2. M.SC TECH MATHEMATICS
3. M.TECH ENGG. PHY(CDP)
4. DST-WSP
5. DEPARTMENT OF EC & IT TECHNOLOGY
6. CSIR(NET)
7. R.A PODAR INSTITUTE OF MANGMENT
8. DRDO

M.TECH ENGG. PHY(CDP) this is the new course and it is good .
after b.tech every field open for you . you join any field as per your interset .

good luck
15th June 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Hey I have completed my b.e. in electronic and telecommunications
Soooo which cuors is beneficial for me?????
15th June 2013, 08:30 PM
Ramyaa.J

Smile Re: Which are the good courses after completing B.E electronics and communication engineering

Quote:
Hi,
Hi I completed my BE(ECE) I need an courses to develope my knowledge for my career.
17th June 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, I m Yaqoob khan from mumbai. I just complete my engineering in electronics and
telecommunication and i want to know best job
oriented cources in both hardware and software so I get quick job.
19th June 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

hi..i did complete ECE in 2009,then after i Joined ina Intelligent transportation System comapany and working as a Field engineer since 2010.But i wanted to do job in telecom or electronic design filed.Can you suggest me what i can do..kindly mail me at [email protected]
23rd June 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi,,
My brother completed his Engineering[electronics] in this year,,
Plz can you able to suggest suitable course for him
24th June 2013, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Amit from nagpur. I have just completed my engineering in electronics and I want some best job oriented courses in both hardware and software so that I can get quick job with good salary.........
29th June 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,I m doing my b.e. from electronics and communication department.Currently i m in third year of my course,so please suggest me some courses which i should prefer during my training course which should be very fruitful for my future career in this field.Also suggest me some govt. exams for which i should prepare during this term.Plz reply as soon as possible at email id : [email protected]
29th June 2013, 11:57 PM
intex23
Member+

hello,

Some are the good courses after completing B.E electronics and communication engineering,

Embedded system development
Robotics
VLSI
Java
Dot Net
ORACLE
Networking
CAD
CAM.

All the best.............
8th July 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

for the job purpose which course is best among Embedded system development,Robotics and vlsi.....???
email id: [email protected]
plz rply soon
9th July 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ma cource in electronics and telecommunicatio...soo sir which course is benefitial for me..??
17th July 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am reshma .i hav completed my b.e in electronics & communication..i want to go for software develpoment...i want to know which institute will provide me a job oriented course within 3 months...actually i am confused whether to join cmc or seed infotech or java learning centre bangalore...kindly mail me at my e-mail id [email protected]
28th July 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good courses after completing B.E electronics and telecommunivation
12th August 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir I have completed be(ece) I want to study Mtech which field I will take sir?
12th August 2013, 09:43 PM
shivam2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir I have completed be(ece) I want to study Mtech which field I will take sir?
Dear Friend,

If you want to do M.Tech. then you will have to write GATE examination and try to score well in it.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

This examination is a gateway to M.Tech. and job in several PSUs.

So, write this examination seriously.

You can select your branch in M.Tech. based on your score and your performance in B.Tech. in that subject.

Official Website of GATE 2014: http://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2014/

All the best.
Thank you.
14th August 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have completed my engineering in electronics and telecommunication in may 2013...i am interested in hardware...so please suggest me the courses related to hardware which are beneficial for me....
18th August 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, iam Ahmed i just completed B.Sc in electronics and telecommunication engineering in 13 june i cannot find a job for the past monthes and am interested on field or hardware..please suggest me some courses which benefit me in my area of interest thankyou.... contact me ---> [email protected]
29th August 2013, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

I will complete my B.E in Electronics and telecommunication .Please tell me the Electronics course of about 3 months which i should do for getting job in electronics core company...

rply me in my email id [email protected]
29th August 2013, 04:19 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

Follow the below process

There are so many career opportunities for you

you can go for

<<>> M.Tech

<<>> M.C.A

<<>> M.B.A

<<>> M.S ....

So this way there are various career opportunities

What to choose is basically depends on the Goals

All the best.......................
17th September 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

hai sir i completed be in electronics and communication ... sir i wanted to do the software course related to ECE
can you please suggest me the best couse which is having trend for ever . and the course period should be less and also can you suggest me the right couching center with 100% placement .
please mail me to my email id

[email protected]
17th September 2013, 01:36 PM
AKP 0

HI

Good courses after completing B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering

MBA.

PHD.

MS.

M-Tech.

JRF

SRF.

OK,,,,,,,,,,,,
16th October 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which are the good courses after completing B.E electronics and communication engineering

Quote:
Hi,
Well after engineering in EC u can go for ur masters in electronics n communication...its really helpful.....ALL THE BEST
21st October 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

helo sir.. am jose p manuel, frm kerala ,i finished my enggineering degree n ECE frm anna university chennai n 2012.. still 1 yr left ,that i don't get any idea about my future..and am trying to get a trainee jobs, am not geting any one... what will b my future ..plz advice me ..nd my e-mail is [email protected]
22nd October 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I completed B.E -Electronics and communication Engineering (2012) in chennai. Please suggest
2nd November 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Hey, i have completed my electronics and communication engineering in 2012 got placed in hcl. Still no joining from them. My friend who got joining said me that they(hcl) are eliminating many students who got joining by conducting tough exams. I dont got my joining yet. Even if i got joining i m not sure that i ll be securing my place in hcl. I have not done any certifications courses and have no experiences. What ll b my future. I m totally confused. Please provide me any suggestion. My e-mail id is [email protected]
13th November 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

after BE can i go for bank course?
14th November 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

hi i m rupak and i completed my b.tech in elec and tele-com. engg and now i am thinking to do course in oracle DBA 11g so would it really help me to get a job as a fresher.please give me suggestion ..... my email-id is [email protected]
16th December 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

which course is more important for an ece btech student????? JAVA OR ECAD???? please suggest......
9th January 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir I will Complete my Be in extc in June 2014.i m already placed in the IT company.But i am interested in my core fieldand want to do MS. So what would you advice me.Should i Leave the job.But that will make me job less.And also I will have to give GRE exam this year and apply next year.So what would you suggest????Should i reject job and waste one year????
18th January 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

hi sir!!i am indrani doing b.e in electronics and communication 3rd year.i want to ask which course should i opt for after my completion of graduation?if i dont want to do mba,mtech,ms...can i go for medical engineering???please help...mail me in my [email protected] mail me
23rd January 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.E degree from E&C branch.Is Automation course useful to us.please reply my queries..I am very grateful to u..
11th February 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir myself chalan doing engg(ece) bangalore. I just want to know abt best security system courses like cissp
..!!! Etc nd I shld know such best demanded courses! Will u plz help me o ut!! Mail id is [email protected]
1st March 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E. from EXTC branch. I have done Automation course. Can a girl can make future in automation? Which are industries where freshers in automation B.E.EXTC can get job?
1st March 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E. in EXTC stream (2013). I have done Automation course. Is Automation is sutiable for girls? Whether girls can do carrier in PLC, SCADA?
1st March 2014, 01:38 PM
mwaghkar

Hii Sir. I have completed B.E. form EXTC stream. I have also done Automation course. Is Automation sutiable for girls. Whether girls can do carrier in PLC, SCADA?
30th March 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

i completed my engineering course past two years back can i write gate exam now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?