10th July 2011, 12:34 AM
gagandeepmohan

Is it good to do B.Ed from Manav rachna Institute? Job prospects of B.Ed through distance?

hi...
my self sonali, i am b.Sc graduate and now i want to do b.ed
this year i have givn entrance exam but did get admission .
can you please tell me that b.ed from manav rachna institue is good university for b.ed??? and can you also tell me about the job prospectus of b.ed form distance learning???if i'l do b.ed from distance learning wud it be worth???

14th February 2012, 11:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do B.Ed from Manav rachna Institute? Job prospects of B.Ed through distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagandeepmohan View Post
hi...
my self sonali, i am b.Sc graduate and now i want to do b.ed
this year i have givn entrance exam but did get admission .
can you please tell me that b.ed from manav rachna institue is good university for b.ed??? and can you also tell me about the job prospectus of b.ed form distance learning???if i'l do b.ed from distance learning wud it be worth???
Manav Rachna institute is approved by National Council for Teachers Education (NCTE). If you want to pursue B.Ed from this Institute you must have passed your graduation with a minimum of 50% marks(45% for Sc/St). The duration of the course is one year.
If a candidate is willing to pursue B.Ed course through correspondence then they must hold a teaching experience of minimum 2 years beside holding a graduate degree in any stream. Percentage criteria is not there for the distance learning.
After completing B.Ed you need to go through Teachers Eligibility Test conducted by NCTE in order to be eligible for applying for the post of teacher in Government School.
25th July 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to do B.Ed from Manav rachna Institute? Job prospects of B.Ed through distance?

when are the forms available for b.ed?
25th April 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m nisha.... i m belong from sc category.... i got 43% in graduate is it possible to get admission in manav rachna for b'ed.... pls reply me as soon as possible.....
30th July 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Tell me that is it valid doing b.ed from manav rachna???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?