27th March 2016, 10:18 PM
Shekhar60771

Which is good to do degree course while working after diploma? Full time or part time?

Hi,
I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical from government institute and have been placed in campus interview and currently working in Industry since 9 months. I was also thinking that doing job after diploma is a better option, when I was doing my Diploma.But now when I join company than I knew that really our value is getting vanish from company and they are using us like an ITI and not giving that much salary i.e. Basic salary and also there is not so good increment in near future.
So, I want to ask only one question to all my colleagues that whether to do Degree in Regular basis or Part-time or External or Correspondence......which is good ,that I want to ask only.
And also whether AMIE is best for us or not rather to do degree.
Thanks,
Your's sincerely.

Waiting for your reply guys........with best and suitable answers.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility of doing MS in Design outside country with full scholarship? List of best colleges in Pune?
  2. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  3. Which are the engineering courses and colleges around Tamilnadu?
  4. Is Part-time MBA a good option with full time M.Tech?
  5. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  6. Best university for studying Part Time MBA?
  7. Which is better to opt for between part time and full time MBA?
  8. Will I be able to join Higher Studies as full time or part time while working as a maintenance trainee? Would it affect my experience which I have gained for past 5 years?
  9. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do B.Tech part time after completing Diploma course?
  11. Which colleges to join for Part Time Diploma Architect Course in Mumbai?
  12. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  13. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. How to do part time M.Tech in Structural Engineering? I am working in construction company
  15. What is the duration of external MBA?
  16. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA?
  17. How to do part time B.E equivalent to full time? Is there any course available in India?
  18. List of colleges/universities along with their details, offering Ph.D degree(part time or full time) in Mathematics?
13th December 2017, 08:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is good to do degree course while working after diploma? Full time or part time?

1. Bachelor of technology in regular mode will be the best option for a candidate who has done diploma. It will definitely enrich your professional profile after having job experience and also you will become eligible for better job opportunities in public as well as private sector.

2. You can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test and Joint Entrance Examination Advanced for admission in B.Tech course. For LEET examination, minimum of 60% marks in diploma is required. LEET will help you to get admission directly in second year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?